• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mans Sky Beyond, Out Now! (Update Notes)

nemiroff

Gold Member
I bought the PC version after the last major update and am now 50 hours in. I kinda like the game, but the bugs and glitches are surprisingly prominent.. I can't imagine how this game used to be to play..

I bought the PC version after the last major update and am now 50 hours in. I kinda like the game, but the bugs and glitches are surprisingly prominent.. I can't imagine how this game used to be to play..
It was completely fine. I played about 80 hours in the first 2 months or so. Thing is, you'd had to know what you get.

buizel

Banned
I bought it on both ps4 and pc as sometimes i want explore galaxies remote on travels.

any mobile android/iphone, vita or computer can stream from PS4 to it with controls built in :)

remote play works on vita/phone (can pick vita up for like $50), and PC can use PS Now, maybe remote play not sure?

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

I kinda wonder if that flood on their studio set them back years during development. Or Sony pulled some weird shit , and pulled back founding many years ago before the game's release. Sure Sean lied, but it's not like he ran with the money, and never to be seen again (Still a shit move in misleading the consumer). It's not even that they are putting in the minimum effort but are actually giving out free updates for years. Something must have happened in the background that caused that shitty launch, otherwise all the updates would be crap, and they don't seem like incompetent devs (like Ubisoft where they break a game with updates (Division)). All the updates are top tier quality life improvements. This game's development is just spectacular, and I really wish there was a book about this.

Last edited:

scalman

noone lied back then. just it was too much imagination. was bad talk about game ,as gamers mostly dont have any imagination i supose. i got from game all that he told. bought it on 2 platforms and play it till now. all updates are free so its better then most shit in last years.

Last edited:

John Day

There’s your big worm now. Anything else? 🤣🤣🤣

Joking aside, so glad they leep working in the game. Gonna check it out later tonight.

LOLCats

Banned
Lol at those sean sympathisers here. Dude made huge bank on his scam of lies. then dedicates his life to make the game better after he banked in on it for live on his lies.

Hey guys i got this complete bullshit product, give me 60m and i will be happy to support it even with free updates in 20 years from now !!1.

People like you.

OMG 20 years later still support absolutely amazing!.

Dude is low tier scum and a perfect example how lying pushes u further in life. The fact that this guy isn't bankrupt yet is a indication of how shit the gaming industry is. And how dumb the player base is.

If he really cared and has such high morals he refunded everybody and released the game a year later with all content and resold it to see who would stick around.

Obviously he didn't do that, because he know he rather sits on a fortune of lies and play the victim card while he's at it. to trick those dumbasses that keep supporting these trash can company's.
wow... you must have a sean salt mine in your backyard

but seriously I don't even see it that way, sure he fucked up but he's making it better and Didnt just ditch out.

i suppose something different that he could've done was call the game an alpha pre-release... but also on release the game just had a lot of bad mechanics. I mean I picked it up at release, played 10 minutes realized my inventory was like 15 slots and then quit and haven't gone back.

Sure i was angry, but I just fell for the hype and pre-ordered a game without waiting for the reviews, who is that really on is that on me or is it on hello games?

Partly me because we all know don't pre-order games unless you know they're going to be good, I mean you really know like Witcher 3 level good or Skyrim level good.

this guy tried to make a great game, it wasn't ready and he sold it. people got mad and now he's working probably day and night to add dozens upon dozens of features and quality of life improvements (from what I can tell). it's not that bad it seems pretty good actually.

Last edited:

scalman

nice fires on ground active volcanos and sandworms...

new-planets-2-1040w.jpg

new-planets-6-1040w.jpg

new-planets-4-1040w.jpg

richer-diversity-1-1040w.jpg

update is on. going back to see all those new worlds. still start game from new and see how it will play

new creatures... yes
alien-fauna-4-1040w.jpg

alien-fauna-2-1040w.jpg

alien-fauna-5-1040w.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom