• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man’s Sky - Next Generation Trailer (WOW)

Shmunter

Wow, playing this on PS5 first time. Full on PS5 version is out, free for PS4 owners.

Locked 60, razor sharp. Beautiful.

However there seems to be a texture bug where close up detailed textures seem to do the opposite by popping in to low detail on occasion. Anybody else experience this?

Freeman76

Amazing. There is so much to do in this game now that I never know where to start and end up with that feeling of too much choice, and switch it off but I put over 200 hours into the game since launch. Definitely time to revisit

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Bought this game but never delved to deep into it.

How's the gameplay loop? Does it have interesting exploration or is it mostly resource gathering?

magaman

Banned
Bought this game but never delved to deep into it.

How's the gameplay loop? Does it have interesting exploration or is it mostly resource gathering?

It's mostly resource gathering no matter what others say. The base building is lacking, the story is lacking, and PVE is barebones. The support for this game has been nothing short of phenomenal but the game remains a mile wide and an inch deep. Got bored after 2-3 hours. I can see why others like it, but there's nothing there for me.

Last edited:

pr0cs

I really wish they would have improved the VR performance in the game. It was a nightmare to try and get running reliably in VR. When it did though it was a really fun experience, to me, more interesting than the normal 2d pancake mode.
Either way I will have to give it a go again, I sort of dropped it after getting into it and maybe with this new update it's time to actually put more effort into digging into the title.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
It's mostly resource gathering no matter what others say. The base building is lacking, the story is lacking, and PVE is barebones. The support for this game has been nothing short of phenomenal but the game remains a mile wide and an inch deep. Got bored after 2-3 hours. I can see why others like it, but there's nothing there for me.

How do you know all the above if you only played it for 2 - 3 hours?

The sheer volume of improvements and dedication to deliver on their promises by the devs of this game is extraordinarily.

They could have cut and run, instead they learned from their mistakes and fixed them, all without fleecing their customers for more cash while doing so.

Good bunch of lads, basically.

Popup

I think this game is even more enjoyable for those people that like to lose themselves in their imagination and not just necessarily, play the game.

Top Bottom