• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh Remastered | PS5 - PS4 Pro - PC | Graphics Comparison & Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIYf99lKro&lc=Ugy2ieHnUSGebAI_iDh4AaABAg

The PS4 Pro version corresponds to Movie mode. Settings on PC are maxed out using an RTX 2080 Ti.
The framerate in 120FPS mode I could not check. I'm working on it to be able to give you measurements at this frame rate.
Better shadows in Standard mode, but still superior on PC. Shadows in 120FPS mode leave a lot to be desired.
The textures in 4K and Standard mode are the same. In 120FPS mode they lower their quality. On PC, textures are still better.
In terms of resolution, 4K mode runs at a native resolution of 2160p. Standard mode runs at dynamic 2160p with Checkerboard, (Your resolution is probably 1440p ~ 1800p). In 120FPS mode, the game runs at a dynamic resolution of 792p ~ 1080p, but I don't rule out that the minimum resolution is even lower.
The draw distance seems to have improved in the Standard mode of PS5 noticeably. The pop-in is diminished in this mode with the other versions (including PC). In any case, the "visual improvements" provided by the Standard mode seem insufficient to me.
Load times now last less than 3 seconds on PS5. On PS4 it's more than 10 seconds.

Last edited:

TheGejsza

WTF with those textures on consoles... I get draw distance etc. are written for past-gen but bumping up textures resolution should be easy job...

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Played a bit of it, have to say I couldn't really see much difference
A bit sharper but otherwise identical to PS4 Pro version

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom