• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh: Complete Edition is Free on the Epic Games Store

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

manfestival

Claimed it on PS+ when it was on there but will likely end up playing this version since I prefer to use my computer when it comes to these things.

Aion002

Dont Miss Out Floyd Mayweather GIF by Fanmio

One of the best battle systems ever. Amazing combat!

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Really great game.
I need to go back and finish my playthrough. I think I ragequitted at the 4th or 5th map.

(Odachi is the best)

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
That’s an incredibly good deal if you ever wanted to play the game. The sequel is amazing too, but you can’t go wrong with the complete edition.

TrueLegend

Nothing like paying for a game than seeing a better complete package on epic for free. I just hate the milking developers do with dlcs for those who get the original game. Often the complete edition and just the dlc are close to the price of each other.

No mouse and keyboard icon support, 60fps cap, and barely any graphical options.

Now we know why they're giving it out for free. I rather play sekiro then play this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom