• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's Brasil official Instagram account says "Switch is on the way"

Aion002

Nintendo's Brasiwhat?
Is that the country that lost to us 1:7 in the world cup?
Oh a german?

:messenger_clapping:

A big thanks to you and every german for your team having beaten that shitty brazillian team and making every idiot that supported our shitty decision to host a world cup cry!

Every brazilian should thank Germany for the 1:7!

A country with so much issues hosting an world cup deserved that!

Also, thanks for the Bayern making the idiotic neymar cry! It's always fun. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Official price is R$ 2.999, or $566,39

Oh Nintendo..... You never change.... I guess we too..... :messenger_anxious:

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Oh a german?

A big thanks to you and every german for your team having beaten that shitty brazillian team and making every idiot that supported our shitty decision to host a world cup cry!

Also, thanks for the Bayern making the idiotic neymar cry! It's always fun. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Agreed.

Fake

- Switch will be R$3000,00, or $566
- Will launch 18/09/2020 (09/18/2020)
- No release date for Nintendo Switch Lite
- After coming to Brazil, Nintendo Switch games price will get an increase to R$300,00
- Tech assist expanded
- Full eShop soony
- No PT-BR games
- No physical release for games, only digital games and all digital will get the price increase

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
An old ass console already finally arrives here(from those who are unware, they're still selling[trying] WiiUs) and thats the price? Lol, they're so freaking bastards that didn't even know that people must be buying their consoles from other countries for way more cheaper prices(inflating other countries numbers). I'm not even gonna mention the digital games and controller.

Belmonte

It is a ridiculous price, no buy for me, but I was expecting a lot worse. Our currency is on an all time low.

Oh a german?

Agreed. This probably seems coping for the rest of the world but there were many of us cheering for Germany in that game.

Lots of morons would excuse all the government World Cup corruption if Brazil had won the cup.

That day I was a German.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Everyone knows in their gut South America. Folks have heart, grit etc. gaming is about playing together even if you have disappointing governments

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

- Joycon R$ 499,00, or $94
- Pro controller R$ 469,00, or $88

6d4.jpg

Top Bottom