• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo wants to remind you not to use the Switch during extreme heat

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Nintendo wants to remind you that the Nintendo Switch is designed to operate between 5 and 35 degrees Celsius (that's 40 to 95 Fahrenheit), so don't use your Switch in an area that's too hot.

Also, check your intake and exhaust ports - if they've got dust in them then it can cause the console's temperature to rise. If they're blocked with dust, clean them out for better airflow.

Stay cool GAF!

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What about when Bayonetta 3 releases?
hot alyssa milano GIF

Impotaku

I noticed on amazon japan there was an abundance of devices that bolt onto the top of the switch for external cooling i guess with the extreme heat they get in summer the little switch can't cope to be fair it's a pretty weedy fan in the thing i can barely hear it. Here in uk it rarely gets that warm but i always make sure to keep mine well ventillated. Look after my PS4 the same too it gets a monthly vacuuming of it's ports to keep it nice and cool in the summer months,

Top Bottom