• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch will not be sunk by PS5 and Xbox Series X

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier

Nintendo Switch will not be sunk by PS5 and Xbox Series X : this is the opinion of Ruud van de Moosdijk, vice president of development at Engine Software, a team that deals with porting for the hybrid console.

SxbQx47.jpg

“In my opinion, Nintendo Switch, like Wii before, has its own size in the market and will continue to do well even after the launch of PS5 and Xbox Series X,” he said. van de Moosdijk.

“We have already seen this in the past: Nintendo consoles boast peculiarities that do not depend on owning the faster processor or the memory major. That's why I always smile when I hear that Nintendo is over. “

I like him :)

They may not sink it but honestly who will actually care about it? The Switch had the luxury of launching when people were already thinking about new consoles from Microsoft and Sony, when they were on the beginning of a downward trend.

To make matters worse for Switch 3rd party is basically going to cease in its entirety. I mean right now it barely gets anything from the 8th gen and is surviving on first party, old ports from the 360/PS3 and indie games.

I sold mine, it's becoming a shovelware platform like the Wii and getting abandoned by third party like the Wii U.

SEX won’t sink anything aside from its owners living rooms with that mini fridge design.

I doubt either Sony or Nintendo are worried about it.
First post and it's already about Xbox, could you people be any more buttblasted about their console...

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Amazing insight, like we haven't seen it with previous Nintendo systems to deduce it by ourselves, lol. They tend to get sunk by their successors, not competitors. They'll probably have to do a new system sorta mid-gen though, I'm sure those consoles will last longer (they also launch later, duh).

Last edited:

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
The new consoles will make a dent in it for sure. Not many people have $1000 to just splash on video game consoles this year, and four years into the Switch's life cycle means the majority of people who want it, have it. It's not going to move as many units as it did the previous years unless it receives a deep discount or a pro version releases(which they would be moronic not to.)

PocoJoe

Banned
Switch handheld with tv out = different audience/space anyway.

3rd party will suffer at least in ports, because switch is 1/4 of xbox one when docked = even old current gen barely run on it even with abysmall resolution+details.

Nintendo does what others dont, sells cheap tech with premium price.

Iphone sales wont tank when epic android phones are out, similar situation

FStubbs

Switch handheld with tv out = different audience/space anyway.

3rd party will suffer at least in ports, because switch is 1/4 of xbox one when docked = even old current gen barely run on it even with abysmall resolution+details.

Nintendo does what others dont, sells cheap tech with premium price.

Iphone sales wont tank when epic android phones are out, similar situation

Your comparison is dated. iPhones are 2 years ahead of Android phones in power.

mejin

well, switch is a bet that worked unlike wii u.

and that's what defines nintendo, they try new shits and sometimes it works sometimes it fails. but it is all on them.

it doesn't matter for nintendo if sony is doing good or bad, they have their base.

Mr Hyde

I cant say I care much if Switch gets sidelined by the new consoles since I'm going to buy a PS5 anyway. I treat the Switch as a handheld you can plug into your tv and in that regard it's the most powerful device on the market. It's a great companion piece and it will have a long and prosperous life cycle since it's competing on its own terms.

The library of games is already excellent with a slew of new and old games to look forward too. It will take atleast a decade before I'm done with this baby.

TLZ

Banned
They may not sink it but honestly who will actually care about it? The Switch had the luxury of launching when people were already thinking about new consoles from Microsoft and Sony, when they were on the beginning of a downward trend.

To make matters worse for Switch 3rd party is basically going to cease in its entirety. I mean right now it barely gets anything from the 8th gen and is surviving on first party, old ports from the 360/PS3 and indie games.

I sold mine, it's becoming a shovelware platform like the Wii and getting abandoned by third party like the Wii U.

First post and it's already about Xbox, could you people be any more buttblasted about their console...
It's literally in the title.

It's literally in the title.
Um right.... because it went from a thread about Switch vs. SeriesX/PS5 as a point of maintaining that the Switch can carry on fine against both to merely bashing the Series X and maintaining that PlayStation 5 and Switch have nothing to worry about in respect to it.

as if you were not aware of this dumb shit....

dead2.png

I haven't seen 3rd party abandoning the Nintendo Switch - quite the opposite, really, with The Witcher 3, Divinity Original Sin 2, Torthlight 2, Dark Souls Remastered, Fortnite, Skyrim. I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that maybe I've missed something recently.

People bought Nintendo Switch to play Nintendo Exclusives.

Why would Nintendo hardware impacted by the new COD, FIFA, Battlefield, Madden, NBA, GTA, and etc when most of those aren't even available on the Switch or just a butchered version and yet Nintendo Switch is the fastest selling console in this Generation.

The reason are simple of why Nintendo Switch will continue to sell greatly even when 2 new consoles launched on the market.

1. New 10m-20m 1st party exclusives sellers.
New Pokemon game gen 9
New Remake Pokemon game
New 3D Mario game
New 3D Zelda Game
New Animal Crossing game
New 2D Mario game

2. Evergreen titles that will push the hardware and consistently charted in top selling software.
Zelda BOTW - 20m seller
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 30m seller
Smash Bros Ultimate - 20m seller
Pokemon Sword and Shield - 18m seller
Pokemon Let's GO - 12m seller
SMO - 18m seller
Splatoon - 10m seller
SMP - 10m seller
Luigi's Mansion 3 - 10m seller
MM2 and NSMBUD - 7-8m seller
Links Awakening - 5m seller

3. Upcoming Exclusives 1st party and 3rd party games that will help the system overall library. Also WiiU port.
Bayonetta 3
Shin Megami Tensei 5
NM3
Xenoblade DE
Metroid Prime 4
SM3D World

All of those aren't available on PS5 and XSX.

Nintendo just had their best year in Japan since 1998. They’re doing better than they did at the height of the Wii/DS era. So it’s highly likely they’re going to get more exclusives (like the 3DS and DS before it) than the next Xbox & PlayStation combined. They just won’t be from Western third parties.

People bought Nintendo Switch to play Nintendo Exclusives.

Why would Nintendo hardware impacted by the new COD, FIFA, Battlefield, Madden, NBA, GTA, and etc when most of those aren't even available on the Switch or just a butchered version and yet Nintendo Switch is the fastest selling console in this Generation.

The reason are simple of why Nintendo Switch will continue to sell greatly even when 2 new consoles launched on the market.

1. New 10m-20m 1st party exclusives sellers.
New Pokemon game gen 9
New Remake Pokemon game
New 3D Mario game
New 3D Zelda Game
New Animal Crossing game
New 2D Mario game

2. Evergreen titles that will push the hardware and consistently charted in top selling software.
Zelda BOTW - 20m seller
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 30m seller
Smash Bros Ultimate - 20m seller
Pokemon Sword and Shield - 18m seller
Pokemon Let's GO - 12m seller
SMO - 18m seller
Splatoon - 10m seller
SMP - 10m seller
Luigi's Mansion 3 - 10m seller
MM2 and NSMBUD - 7-8m seller
Links Awakening - 5m seller

3. Upcoming Exclusives 1st party and 3rd party games that will help the system overall library. Also WiiU port.
Bayonetta 3
Shin Megami Tensei 5
NM3
Xenoblade DE
Metroid Prime 4
SM3D World

All of those aren't available on PS5 and XSX.
It's called dispersal of equity.

When the Switch launched most households had already solidified their Xbox One and PlayStation 4 purchases a decent amount of time prior, there was a longstanding period between system releases, people had bought most of their software and were again in a financial position to disperse funds.

When the PlayStation 5 and Series X release equity will again be redistributed into another gaming product which will consume a large amount of money not only on the platform itself but also software. Regardless of Nintendo's appeal relating to their first party games these new systems will steal not only mindshare from the Switch at market but also potential funds which could be spent within or on their ecosystem.

It will suffer. People think "Well they don't target the same market so it won't have an effect!". It has nothing to do with which market they target, it has to do with available funds within a household, also the Switch for a large percentage of people is a companion accessory meaning a secondary purchase.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

All Nintendo has to do is mimic the one ecosystem for their hardware going forward and they’ll be completely fine. Switch Pro/2 should be exactly like the PS4 Pro or PS5 in that you can take your old games with you at higher performance, and be able to play new games at better speeds. Enthusiasts will want to upgrade and keep buying games, casuals will keep their OG hardware because it’s good enough, etc. If Nintendo is determined to dominate their niche instead of throwing some Wii U esque curveball, they’ll be fine

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I think Sony will lose nextgen, now that their exclusive games are coming to PC, why bother? WIth xbox you have at least a single ecosystem, a single gamepass sub for PC AND Xbox. But with PS5? No reason get a PS5 now.
That's assuming PC ports come out the same day as the PS5 releases and that's also assuming that people who have been on consoles all their life will just build a rig

These are some BIG assumptions

PS5 will sell the most consoles, trust me

My entire family loves it. I've already spent over $1000 on games and accessories since I got it around Christmas for them. I haven't gotten a Nintendo since the Gamecube days, and after a day on the Switch, they were asking me why I haven't gotten them a Nintendo system until now. Cheers, mate!

I should add that I've been labeled persona non grata, and hands off from the Switch. I haven't even played a game on it yet. Apparently, the only thing I'm good for is installing games and a 512 GB Samsung card, and for purchasing digital games for them. I'll get the last laugh, though, if Nintendo does decide to release a Pro in lieu of the impending PS5 and XSX releases this Fall. But I somehow doubt that Nintendo will release a Pro since the Switch is selling so well, and the China market just opened up for them. Personally, I would love to see them skip the Pro, and release a Nintendo Switch 2, with a proper CPU/GPU, and put the Switch's X1 chip in it for BC. It will cost $100 more, but I think people will pay for that.

It's called dispersal of equity.

When the Switch launched most households had already solidified their Xbox One and PlayStation 4 purchases a decent amount of time prior, there was a longstanding period between system releases, people had bought most of their software and were again in a financial position to disperse funds.

When the PlayStation 5 and Series X release equity will again be redistributed into another gaming product which will consume a large amount of money not only on the platform itself but also software. Regardless of Nintendo's appeal relating to their first party games these new systems will steal not only mindshare from the Switch at market but also potential funds which could be spent within or on their ecosystem.

It will suffer.
Let me put you dispersal of equity logic in why Nintendo Switch will fail list.

Switch Doom list

-Switch will DOA by launching an underpowered hardware at the same price as PS4 and XBO.
Result: Switch launched number breaks Nintendo sales records.

-Switch hardware sales momentum will fall after all of 13m WiiU owners bought the Switch.
Result: Switch momentum still strong after 13m sales mark.

-Switch hardware will slow down in 2018 after launching most of AAA titles like BOTW, SMO, Splatton, and MK8D in the first year.
Result: switch YOY hardware sales number increased.

-Switch hardware will definitely slow down for sure this time after Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokemon Let's go launched last year.
Result: YOY increased again.

-Switch will sink really badly after releasing the new mainline Pokemon, LM3, MM2, NSMBUD, FE3H, and RFA. There's nothing can save Nintendo Switch this year and don't forget about 2 new consoles that will force people to not buying Nintendo Product because ... "dispersal of equity".
Result: ????

My oppinion to your DOE logic.
-Price Drop of Nintendo Switch base SKU. Nintendo Switch is still selling at the original MSRP after nearly 3 years on the market. Despite the release of the lite SKU the expensive SKU is still the best selling SKU.

-New PRO SKU. Heavily rumored to be released this year. It will expand Siwtch family system and attract new buyers.

-Animal Crossing. According to Nintendo France this title is likely to bring more female demographic to the system and not only the normal core Nintendo demographic.

-New Gen Consoles' pricing - this is one of the most important aspect about the new Gen consoles vs Nintendo Switch. If both consoles launched at $499 price point then Switch got nothing to worry about. Sony needed to reduce PS4 price plus free games in order to sell at 1/3 of Nintendo Switch number during the holiday in Japan and across the globe. With that pricing in Japan we can easily say PS5 will sell like PSV lol.

Last edited:
Let me put you dispersal of equity logic in why Nintendo Switch will fail list.

Switch Doom list

-Switch will DOA by launching an underpowered hardware at the same price as PS4 and XBO.
Result: Switch launched number breaks Nintendo sales records.

-Switch hardware sales momentum will fall after all of 13m WiiU owners bought the Switch.
Result: Switch momentum still strong after 13m sales mark.

-Switch hardware will slow down in 2018 after launching most of AAA titles like BOTW, SMO, Splatton, and MK8D in the first year.
Result: switch YOY hardware sales number increased.

-Switch hardware will definitely slow down for sure this time after Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokemon Let's go launched last year.
Result: YOY increased again.

-Switch will sink really badly after releasing the new mainline Pokemon, LM3, MM2, NSMBUD, FE3H, and RFA. There's nothing can save Nintendo Switch this year and don't forget about 2 new consoles that will force people to not buying Nintendo Product because ... "dispersal of equity".
Result: ????

My oppinion to your DOE logic.
-Price Drop of Nintendo Switch base SKU. Nintendo Switch is still selling at the original MSRP after nearly 3 years on the market. Despite the release of the lite SKU the expensive SKU is still the best selling SKU.

-New PRO SKU. Heavily rumored to be released this year. It will expand Siwtch family system and attract new buyers.

-Animal Crossing. According to Nintendo France this title is likely to bring more female demographic to the system and not only the normal core Nintendo demographic.

-New Gen Consoles' pricing - this is one of the most important aspect about the new Gen consoles vs Nintendo Switch. If both consoles launched at $499 price point then Switch got nothing to worry about. Sony needed to reduce PS4 price plus free games in order to sell at 1/3 of Nintendo Switch number during the holiday in Japan and across the globe. With that pricing in Japan we can easily say PS5 will sell like PSV lol.
And just like that poof, none of this matters.

for 60% of people it was purchased as a companion system i.e. a large sector of the market if financially tapped and invested in another new platform will not invest in Nintendo's.

Friend I legit don't know what to tell you if you think that the Switch, despite outselling the PS4 by like 200:1 or something in Japan, won't continue to get support from japanese developers. Or do you honestly expect the PS5 to regain dominance in Japan? It won't. This is a bad and tired take, let it go.

And just like that poof, none of this matters.

for 60% of people it was purchased as a companion system i.e. a large sector of the market if financially tapped and invested in another new platform will not invest in Nintendo's.
The number has decreased rapidly please update your estimation

By the end of 2020 it will probably lower than 40% at around 30-35%

Last edited:
Friend I legit don't know what to tell you if you think that the Switch, despite outselling the PS4 by like 200:1 or something in Japan, won't continue to get support from japanese developers. Or do you honestly expect the PS5 to regain dominance in Japan? It won't. This is a bad and tired take, let it go.
What new games from Japan is the Switch getting, and what is it not relative to the other Japanese system being the PlayStation 4?

The Switch is fucked by means of its compute ceiling, it doesn't matter how many Japanese people adopt the platform if all the biggest and even most AA level Japanese games completely skip the platform.

The number has decreased so rapidly please update that
As if 40% is still not a massive figure.

Last edited:

Ellery

Of course a release of two completely new consoles will have an effect on the Switch, but given that we are approaching the height of the Switch lifecycle (maybe even with a Pro version) I doubt that they will notice.

Weirdly the Switch has a special charm, which is hard to explain. I don't have a Nintendo Switch, but for some inexplicable reason I WANT ONE.

I think the only thing that is stopping me from buying one are the absolutely ridiculous prices of those games, especially older games that were already on the Wii U or games that refuse to drop in price. Imagine getting away with re-releasing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze for 60$ (?) on the Nintendo Switch and people actually buying it while it is 8$ on the Wii U.

Maybe I will bite if the Switch Pro rumors are true, but being careful with game purchases then. Would make for a very expensive 2020, but PS5, a new Desktop Chair and a couple of other things have priority.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Nah, next gen won’t have that much of an effect on Nintendo. It’s a friggin handheld. It’ll keep selling. It has its demographic which is a different type of gamer than console and pc players. Always has been. Nintendo surrendered in the home console market awhile ago and it’ll work until tablets become more competent as gaming machines. It’s mostly a supplementary gaming device for hardcore gamers.

Of course a release of two completely new consoles will have an effect on the Switch, but given that we are approaching the height of the Switch lifecycle (maybe even with a Pro version) I doubt that they will notice.

Weirdly the Switch has a special charm, which is hard to explain. I don't have a Nintendo Switch, but for some inexplicable reason I WANT ONE.

I think the only thing that is stopping me from buying one are the absolutely ridiculous prices of those games, especially older games that were already on the Wii U or games that refuse to drop in price. Imagine getting away with re-releasing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze for 60$ (?) on the Nintendo Switch and people actually buying it while it is 8$ on the Wii U.

Maybe I will bite if the Switch Pro rumors are true, but being careful with game purchases then. Would make for a very expensive 2020, but PS5, a new Desktop Chair and a couple of other things have priority.
That's largely why I kept my Wii U and sold my Switch lol, I can still get the same basic gameplay methodology out of it for a fraction of the cost.

What new games from Japan is the Switch getting, and what is it not relative to the other Japanese system being the PlayStation 4?

The Switch is fucked by means of its compute ceiling, it doesn't matter how many Japanese people adopt the platform if all the biggest and even most AA level Japanese games completely skip the platform.

Are you listening to yourself? No matter how many Japanese people adopt the platform the Switch is fucked? This makes no sense, the console is BY FAR the most popular gaming device in that country. And it will continue to be the most popular, it's just a matter of how badly it will outsell the PS5. Is it going to be 3 to 1? 4 to 1? Logic dictates that you should expect japanese developers continuing to support it (I'm not going to list japanese games on the system, like what the fuck), your narrative does not fit reality. Let it go.

As if 40% is still not a massive figure.
Take a look at the duration it decreased. Not even a year it has decreased from ~60% to ~40%. So at the end of the year the Switch only owner will increase from ~55% to ~70% which is massive.

Dude PS5 will be dead in the water when it released in Japan lol.
Switch is currently tracking to sell over 20m in Japan.

Last edited:
Are you listening to yourself? No matter how many Japanese people adopt the platform the Switch is fucked? This makes no sense, the console is BY FAR the most popular gaming device in that country. And it will continue to be the most popular, it's just a matter of how badly it will outsell the PS5. Is it going to be 3 to 1? 4 to 1? Logic dictates that you should expect japanese developers continuing to support it (I'm not going to list japanese games on the system, like what the fuck), your narrative does not fit reality. Let it go.
Who gives a shit? Do you think I or really anyone else give a flying fuck how many people buy a Switch if it doesn't get developer support for most all modern games?

We're moving into the 9th generation of hardware and the Switch from a compute standpoint is still stuck somewhere in obscurity in the 7th, and it's greatly hampering the ability for the platform to get even moderately big games. Very few developers want to mess with the undertaking of porting games to the platform. When the Xbox One is getting more big Japanese games than a Japanese system you should be able to recognize a problem.

Reasonable people understand this stuff, they understand if they want to continue getting these experiences they will have to invest in a PlayStation 5 or Series X, that NIntendo cannot provide this to them and it will take financial equity from within a household that could have been dedicated to the purchase of a Switch.

Who gives a shit? Do you think I or really anyone else give a flying fuck how many people buy a Switch if it doesn't get developer support for most all modern games?

We're moving into the 9th generation of hardware and the Switch from a compute standpoint is still stuck somewhere in obscurity in the 7th, and it's greatly hampering the ability for the platform to get even moderately big games. Very few developers want to mess with the undertaking of porting games to the platform. When the Xbox One is getting more big Japanese games than a Japanese system you should be able to recognize a problem.

Reasonable people understand this stuff, they understand if they want to continue getting these experiences they will have to invest in a PlayStation 5 or Series X, that NIntendo cannot provide this to them and it will take financial equity from within a household that could have been dedicated to the purchase of a Switch.

Reasonable people are not claiming the Switch won't get support from japanese developers despite being BY FAR the best selling hardware in the country. Nitpick all you want about the Xbox One getting more "BIG" japanese games, whatever that means, the point is japanese devs WON'T move on from the Switch when it's selling that much. Do you think they hate money? Of course some games you'll only be able to get on the PS5, but to say that the Switch will get no games isn't logical.

Last week Japanese hardware and software number

Software Sales (followed by lifetime sales)

[NSW] Pokemon Sword / Shield (The Pokemon Company, 11/15/19) – 196,925 (3,185,059)
[NSW] Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo, 10/31/19) – 52,434 (558,432)
[NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 52,195 (2,711,204)
[NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 46,963 (1,192,902)
[NSW] Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (Sega, 11/01/19) – 44,605 (239,733)
[NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 43,274 (3,496,326)
[NSW] Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo, 12/27/19) – 41,455 (76,151)
[NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo, 10/05/18) – 37,903 (1,301,613)
[NSW] Tsuri Spirits Nintendo Switch Version (Bandai Namco, 07/25/19) – 30,705 (367,700)
[NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 30,432 (526,071)
[NSW] Splatoon 2 (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo, 07/21/17) – 27,455 (3,280,215)
[NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 27,378 (827,882)
[NSW] Disney Tsum Tsum Festival (Bandai Namco, 10/10/19) – 16,984 (142,482)
[NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (01/11/19) – 14,441 (762,030)
[NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 03/03/17) – 11,586 (1,492,935)
[NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun (Bandai Namco, 07/19/18) – 11,208 (431,790)
[NSW] Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo, 10/27/17) – 10,045 (2,057,591)
[NSW] Yo-kai Watch 4++ (Level-5, 12/05/19) – 9,486 (56,382)
[NSW] Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 09/27/19) – 7,973 (471,672)
[NSW] Kirby: Star Allies (Nintendo, 03/16/18) – 7,696 (791,570)
[NSW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (Konami, 06/27/19) – 7,444 (217,703)
[PS4] eFootball PES 2020 (Konami, 09/12/19) – 6,394 (126,109)
[NSW] FIFA 20 Legacy Edition (Electronic Arts, 09/27/19) – 6,186 (50,142)
[PS4] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (SIE, 10/25/19) – 6,046 (215,127)
[NSW] Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Marvelous, 10/17/19) – 5,950 (124,032)
[PS4] Detroit: Become Human (Value Selection) (SIE, 11/21/18) – 5,948 (27,163)
[NSW] Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (Sega, 07/25/19) – 5,879 (87,370)
[PS4] Project Sakura Wars (Limited Edition Included) (Sega, 12/12/19) – 5,483 (166,771)
[NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! (Bundle Editions Included) (Nintendo, 11/16/18) – 5,425 (1,690,731)
[NSW] Super Bomberman R Smile Price Collection (Konami, 11/29/18) – 5,423 (67,645)

Hardware
Nintendo Switch - 401k(No discount.and promotion)
PS4 - 66k($100-$150 discount promotion)

Good Luck PS5 and XSX 🤭

VertigoOA

Banned
Too much Japan talk.

Japan’s Gaming market is soooo much different than the rest of the world to where its trends are nearly worthless to other markets. And that is why CAPCOM put MHW on proper game machines ... and won hugely because of it.

Switch can outsell PS4, PS5 for its entire lifespan in Japan and the biggest Japanese games still wont be released on it.

Fucking Splatoon is still charting in Japan. No one gives a shit about splatoon outside of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom