• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Sports: Preview Thread

Punished Miku

Gold Member
220407163326-switch-nintendoswitchsports-screen-08.jpg

Nintendo-Switch-Sports-Bowling-1.jpg

220407163616-switch-nintendoswitchsports-screen-02.jpg

XCv1jTt.png

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
This may be the game that makes me finally get a Switch. Wii Sports was such a great game. Don't know how may hours I played tennis on Wii. If they recaptured that magic then I'm all in.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
This may be the game that makes me finally get a Switch. Wii Sports was such a great game. Don't know how may hours I played tennis on Wii. If they recaptured that magic then I'm all in.
I'm a little bummed by the limited number of sports, but Wii Sports Resort is one of my favorite games ever. I'd love archery to be added at a later date, but I'm not holding my breath.

FYI for everyone, the physical edition comes with a leg strap for penalty kicks in soccer. If you buy digital, you won't get it.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
wii sports was the shit. i'm surprised it took Nintendo this long to put a sequel.

i have my copy preordered. can't wait to play tennis and bowling again! :D
Is this out today? I need that Wii Bowling.
no. end of the month.

I'm a little bummed by the limited number of sports, but Wii Sports Resort is one of my favorite games ever. I'd love archery to be added at a later date, but I'm not holding my breath.

FYI for everyone, the physical edition comes with a leg strap for penalty kicks in soccer. If you buy digital, you won't get it.
i think the only one announced to come late is golf.

Last edited:

Nydius

Looking forward to some waggle bowling again that isn't one of the knockoff, Wii Sports wannabe's in the eShop. Though I'm going to have to rearrange my small space to be able to play.

Top Bottom