• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Pro Will Support 4K & Release This Year, According To Insider

daveonezero

Banned
Any tips for someone who just started playing Zelda BOTW for the first time? The gamefaqs guide I'm using is telling me to stop at every shrine that I come across, and so far some of these are pretty difficult for my low level character.
Playing on Master Mode or regular?

Either way. Use Stealth. Learn about collecting ingredients and cooking. Use your worst bows and weapons first. Pick battles wisely. Upgrade weapons slots, first then bows and shields.

If stuck in a shrine use powers. Moving things around kills a lot of tough enemies. Bombs are good. And yeah just explore. Also prioritize Stamina over hearts. I found I could add hearts with food and the stamina was good for running away and also climbing. Eventually you will level up your gear and equipment and be able to take on stronger and stronger enemies and not really worry about the durability of weapons.

The worst part for me early on was the road to the Zora Domain. That trip sucks with the lightning arrows. You really need to have good food and use stealth to get through the section. But when you do you will have a bunch of nice weapons.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
They already have issues creating enough new games on an obsolete hardware like the Switch so it'd just mean they'd take even longer to release their new titles on 12 teraflops systems.

joy-con-96bcc94a-2022-4033-a7fa-3162eba2cc2f.png

So many issues, such concern. Wow.

Selling more than 80 million consoles in 4 years and being the most profitable console despite having to live only almost of exclusives and indies, really show that the lack of exclusives are holding the Switch down.

Now imagine a Switch that could receive all third party games at the same time than the rest, clearly a disadvantage.

Aldric

joy-con-96bcc94a-2022-4033-a7fa-3162eba2cc2f.png

So many issues, such concern. Wow.

Selling more than 80 million consoles in 4 years and being the most profitable console despite having to live only almost of exclusives and indies, really show that the lack of exclusives are holding the Switch down.

Now imagine a Switch that could receive all third party games at the same time than the rest, clearly a disadvantage.
I'm really sorry I was mildly critical of your favorite giant soulless corporation. I promise I'll be more cautious in the future so you can stop crying now.

Last edited:

scalman

720p main screen just dont make sense at all. so because it wont have enough power while in handset mode to run anything higher then 720p? because we had phone with 1440x2560 in 2014. i mean why go low ? more battery time ? so they just cant make those batteries good enough to hold longer ? why phones, tablets can then ?
so ppl now just bitching about how for them 1080p is low res, which is not for me at all, and then 720p handeld console will be fine , because 720p will be suddenly high res ... logic

Last edited:
Top Bottom