• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Pro Listed on French Retailer Website, 399€

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
This thing will be a bare minimum of effort from Nintendo, as is usual with their hardware. I'm guessing most games will be 1440p/30 or heavily checkerboarded 4k/sub30. Not trying to be pessimistic, but we're all spoiled by 60FPS console gaming now so this doesn't excite me as much as it may have say, a year ago.

Ezquimacore

Banned
Nintendo found new chips on nvidia’s scrap bin?

No doubt we need a better spec’d switch but keep your expectations in check, Nintendo is all about games not tech specs.
that's true
This thing will be a bare minimum of effort from Nintendo, as is usual with their hardware. I'm guessing most games will be 1440p/30 or heavily checkerboarded 4k/sub30. Not trying to be pessimistic, but we're all spoiled by 60FPS console gaming now so this doesn't excite me as much as it may have say, a year ago.
Lol "spoiled"? these new consoles are new and they're still releasing some games at 30fps. I've been playing pc games at 60fps since more than a decade ago and still can play games at 30fps without any problem. The problem is when goes below 30 like most games last gen.

Last edited:

Rat Rage

In a few days a Nintendo Direct comes out of nowhere: "Black screen, two silver joycons made out of actual titanium emerge out of the darkness, followed by the switch's main unit. Both titanium joycons attach themselves to the main unit. Furukawa appears. "We've fixed the joycons". Drops a mic. Cut. "399". THE END.

Nintendo Switch Pro accessory is listed on Amazon Japan

Nintendo Switch Pro accessory is listed on Amazon Japan

Wait, wait, wait. That huge d-pad as the main thing on top? I have a feeling the fighting game community are going to go berserk.

Wait, wait, wait. That huge d-pad as the main thing on top? I have a feeling the fighting game community are going to go berserk.

Call me when Nintendo learns to make good d-pads again. The Switch pro controller d-pad sucks.

Fighting community and d-pads? Fighting community uses arcade sticks.

Last edited:
In a few days a Nintendo Direct comes out of nowhere: "Black screen, two silver joycons made out of actual titanium emerge out of the darkness, followed by the switch's main unit. Both titanium joycons attach themselves to the main unit. Furukawa appears. "We've fixed the joycons". Drops a mic. Cut. "399". THE END.
More like ”We didn’t fix the joy-cons but you suckers will buy this shit anyway so why bother”

Zannegan

More like ”We didn’t fix the joy-cons but you suckers will buy this shit anyway so why bother”
Alas, if joysticks that didn't wear out and drift within a few months were your bare minimum requirement for buying hardware, then everyone would be playing on PC.

I hope all three get new parts suppliers.

D

Deleted member 820760

Unconfirmed Member
400?? Looks likes the Switch Pro is for us rich fuckers. Suck it poor people!!

Top Bottom