• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and Call of Duty dominate November 2021 | UK Monthly Charts

yazenov

I didn’t expect those call of duty splits to be so close. That’s strange to me.

Its case to case basis.

FPS probably caters more towards the Xbox userbase . RPGs, Jrpgs, Adventure games, ect.. may have a different split. We need more data.

Case in point, The GTA remaster split is totally different as well.

Last edited:

yazenov

The arguably best/biggest GTA of the remaster was Day 1 on Gamepass. It reduced sales because the remaster was kinda bad.
GTA 3 was on PS NOW . But I dont think its a factor as GTA will sell regadless of technical issues. Brand name alone makes up for it.

Last edited:
The CoD split being nearly equal, with a decent but weekly shrinking install base gap, shows how much more in tune Xbox gaming environment is with the true hardcore gaming community.

yazenov

At some point unless it’s something they only disclose to investors that info will make it to online.
It’s just a matter of when.

Its Microsoft. They won't disclose the data unless its overwhelmingly positive.

However, their silence speak volumes if you know what i mean. Similar to their silence on hardware data.

Top Bottom