• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch OLED Model Splatoon 3 Edition revealed | Out on August 26

Mozza

This looks awesome, but not too sure I want to double dip, my OLED Switch with the white joycon's are fine, perhaps you will be able to boy the Splatoon joycon's at some point.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I think the joy cons look great and I will scoop the pro controller too.

When I sit at home alone at night surrounded by all my useless game shit it's important that I know I have the whole set...

halloween fix me GIF

Impotaku

Thanks ma dude. Don't need any of the 3 things, but Jesus wept I have to have them for 'reasons'.
Similar situation i have a beautiful mario red edition swicth i don't really need the upgrade but i'm getting it while it's retail price so when i want to upgrade i'll have it here instead of having to pay double from a scalper. It's the reason i pounced on the mario red edition as like i predicted once release date came around it never came in stock so if i hadn't preordered id have never got one and been screwed as it now goes for way over retail for one. Don't own a oled yet so i have room for one upgrade.

Tams

Gold Member
Did anyone manage to snag one of these? They're pretty much sold out everywhere.
Had to register and be 'invited' here in Japan.

I checked a couple of GEOs (gamestore) and a Toys R' Us, and neither had even a mention of it. Hell, they didn't even have the new Pro Controller colour mentioned anywhere.

clem84

Gold Member
The launch of this thing was actually pretty bizarre.

Amazon had a listing but it said 'unavailable'. Walmart, Bestbuy and other retailers had nothing on it on their website. Gamestop didn't either, but the morning of the 26th, they had some in stock at the local store. The Best Buy listing also went up on the 26th I believe. That's how I got mine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom