• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch is already becoming the best selling console in China after officially released in Dec 2019

Bodomism

Banned

- In 2020 alone 1.3 million Nintendo Switch systems have been sold in China.
- Selling almost double of PS4 and XBO hardwares combined sales in this period.
- Already outsold PS4 LTD after not even a year officially released there.

zw528mg.png

Off subject, I'm fairly sure when Armageddon ever hits, China will be the catalyst.

Oh, grats on the early Chinese Switch success, Nintendo.

China is a peaceful and stable presence in the world economically and militarily. The USA is a country that periodically throws the world into economic depression and only manages to stablize itself by being always at war. These are objective facts that do not care about politics. All this fearmongering about China is projection from Americans.

China is a peaceful and stable presence in the world economically and militarily. The USA is a country that periodically throws the world into economic depression and only manages to stablize itself by being always at war. These are objective facts that do not care about politics. All this fearmongering about China is projection from Americans.

Ok, well this isn't the place to discuss how great and peaceful communist China is, so we will just have to leave it at that.

Not surprised. Chinese people really do love some Nintendo goodness, taobao is always advertising the Switch.

Things like Pokemon and Mario are pretty famous. I always see someone rocking a Pokemon shirt or phonecase, every single day here.

True, but good luck telling that to people that read nothing but american propaganda.

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
China is a peaceful and stable presence in the world economically and militarily.
So China didn't start covid 19, which has caused an enormous global recession, and the South China sea is all a big misunderstanding? I don't normally respond to clearly off topic posts, but you can fuck right off with this bullshit.

So China didn't start covid 19, which has caused an enormous global recession, and the South China sea is all a big misunderstanding? I don't normally respond to clearly off topic posts, but you can fuck right off with this bullshit.

If my post was off topic than all the fearmongering remarks about China were also off topic.

To answer your questions: 1) The origin of covid is unknown and China did more than any country to contain it's spread unlike the USA. 2) China has the right to secure it's borders and prevent American incursions into it's territory. The USA has taken extreme measures to secure it's own interests. Compare the insignificant South China see disputes to what the US did to Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Afghanistan as well as the sanctions imposed on Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, etc. Recently the USA stole an entire shipment of oil from Iran to Venezuela. This is brazen open seas piracy. Again, the facts do not care about politics or feelings.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Let's move on from the covid/china political talk and move them to their respective threads. Let's keep this one on topic.

The first is the idiocy of a few citizens. Don't know about the second, but their unpunished human rights violations are what piss me off. But hey, money over peoples.

Top Bottom