• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

Wow, is this going to be a live stage show? I would've thought it was going to be entirely pre-recorded, like a Direct.

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- In a presentation to financial analysts today in Tokyo, Nintendo Co., Ltd. president Tatsumi Kimishima announced that major details regarding the company’s new Nintendo Switch home gaming system will be shared at the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017. This will be an event for invited media, financial analysts and trade partners in Tokyo that will be globally livestreamed on Jan. 12, U.S. time. The presentation will include the launch date and pricing for Nintendo Switch, as well as a look at the lineup of games currently in development.

I know, noone reads OPs

Akhe

Pls be good pls be good Pls be good pls be good Pls be good pls be good Pls be good pls be good Pls be good pls be good

Its early, and its just a stage, but this doesn't feel anything like the Nintendo that waltzed out and revealed the Wii U.

It might happen fam. It just might

Ricker

This will probably get buried in here but I just did this quick and dirty drawing right now for the ocasion :') 20 minutes left!!

5icboj883msgt.jpg

Nice,love the feet kicking there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom