• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct | Fire Emblem Warriors - Three Hopes announced

Seems like those people getting hyped on the rumors of a new mainline FE or remake being announced here are gonna be disappointed.

Doom85

Honestly the only sorta L in the Direct. But I never played the first FE Warriors so I can’t comment on quality.

Nautilus

Banned
Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

Nautilus

Banned
Seriously, it has been a very long time since I have went from excited to dissapointed this damn fast.

AREYOUOKAY?

Why are some shocked that they would do something so obvious? Koei Tecmo helped develop Three Houses after all. It's like thinking that Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is the actual Breath of The Wild 2.

As much as I wanted to see what the next Fire Emblem remake would be the direct had enough remakes shown off.

Last edited:

Fbh

So the only Fire Emblem on Switch that isn't a fucking highschool simulator is a Musou............ Great.

Arthimura

I think Nintendo is depending too much on Tecmo Koei and Musou Games.

Four games of the same two franchises.

They could at least choose another Nintendo franchise to make a Musou game, like Xenoblade Chronicles. Xenoblade is begging for a Musou game, it has everything a Musou needs, a huge cast, cool weapons, mechas, beatiful scenarios and music...

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I enjoyed Three Houses but I’m not exactly Musou fan, for me Xenoblade 3 is my most hype game for switch.

Last edited:

Y0ssarian

Banned
I enjoyed Three Houses but I’m not exactly Musou fan, for me Xenoblade 3 is my most hype game for switch.
I wasn't a musou fan either until I played Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition & Fire Emblem Warriors.

I'm still thinking about Xenoblade 3 - I liked 2 but not 1 or X

Top Bottom