• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Theory New IP Bleeding Edge Trailer Leaked (Spoiler from MS E3 Conference)

Title logo looks great. Character designs, while colorful, look a little too over-designed or accessorized for my taste. Especially compared to something like Overwatch. But it's not all over the place like Fortnite either.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
I must say when I first heard the name bleeding edge......I was stoked for an SP Ninja Gaiden styled game, but instead we got an online game 4x4 melee game...So good luck to NT....

Silent Duck

Looks like Fortnite or Overwatch had an ugly baby with For Honor.
No thank you.
I78W.gif

Stuart360

So first original ms exclusive title and we already have a 312 post thread....and it aint even official yet.......gonna be some meltdowns me thinks when the show gets rolling
Thats why i will be far away from this forum when the conference is on. I'll leave the dumpster fire on here for you lot to try and put out lol.:messenger_beaming:

Paradicia

Ninja Theory ran out of ideas for a new IP and used the cut-up method. It's like as if Arms & Gears of War had a baby but the parents left the baby outside MS headquarters

Last edited:

Mattenth

According to Metacritic, 80 and above is in the ‘green’ category which is considered good, and above average. On Opencritic, anything above 80 is considered a ‘strong’ release. Anything above 90 is considered ‘mighty’. :)

OpenCritic guy here. "Mighty" is the top 10% of games -- 84 just happens to be that cutoff. Strong is the next 30% of games, which just happens to be 75-83. Fair is the next 30%, which just happens to be 66-74. And Weak is the bottom 30% of games, which happens to be 65 and below

Top Bottom