• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Theory announces Bleeding Edge for Xbox One, PC

Varteras

Gold Member
I’m sorry. Sega Dreamcast days were the best. So many good games!

So many! Soul Calibur, Skies of Arcadia, Resident Evil CODE: Veronica, Power Stone, Phantasy Star Online, Sonic Adventure, Dead or Alive 2, etc. So many memories. A console with so many quality titles managing to die early is something gamers of that time should be ashamed of.

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm pleased that devs are trying new things with the fighting genre.

For Honor was fun but I regret not playing that earlier as I feel a bit too far behind everyone else now.

This definitely looks cool and hopefully it's supported well and leads to more games like this. Capcom are crazy to not slap a Marvel skin on Power Stone and bring that game back as Marvel: Infinity Stones or something like that.

nikolino840

"To be honest though I think we could do some really great single-player campaigns with the game. But it’s such a small team and the multiplayer is at the core of the game. It’s the most important thing and you can’t do it second. It has to be first. [laughs] For me the multiplayer is the game. We have the potential to do single-player stuff in the future, like maybe, there’s plenty of interesting stories to tell with the characters but we’ll just have to see."

Bleeding Edge director Rahni Tucker

Source

Mass Shift

Yea. It reminds me of power stone

That's the comparison I was looking for! Don't know why I couldn't remember. But that's the feels this game gives me. And anything that gives me Dreamcast feels is okay in my book.

I dig the color, the characters are over the top and if they really emphasize the team work aspects in the combat, a lot of friends on my list will give it a go.

Mass Shift

"To be honest though I think we could do some really great single-player campaigns with the game. But it’s such a small team and the multiplayer is at the core of the game. It’s the most important thing and you can’t do it second. It has to be first. [laughs] For me the multiplayer is the game. We have the potential to do single-player stuff in the future, like maybe, there’s plenty of interesting stories to tell with the characters but we’ll just have to see."

Bleeding Edge director Rahni Tucker

Source

Well THIS is the main reason they were acquired. So the epic campaign based are coming. Ninja Theory is going to bring them.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
e3-2019-microsoft-bleeding-edge.png

Man that arstyle is...wow.
E3-2019-leak-Bleeding-Edge-02.png

No.
bleeding-edge-e3-2019.jpg

kqh620swxnp21.gif

Top Bottom