• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nilla wafers, whip cream, and nanner pudding. Is there anything better?

AJUMP23

Yes lots of things are better. Like Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream. Banana Pudding is the dessert I only go for when all the other things are gone. Give me pies, cakes, doughnuts, candy, Jell-O, regular chocolate pudding before banana pudding. Also getting it from Publix and calling it amazing means you just need to learn how to make it yourself.

Learn how to make your own Merengue and pudding and put it on a bead of wafers. That can be amazing, but store bought Publix grocery store garbage is not good.

poodaddy

Nanner puddin has beeny favorite dessert for essentially my whole life. There's nothing better.

I pretty much never eat it anymore for personal nutrition reasons..... but I can practically taste it mentally lol.

Quasicat

I read this earlier and moved on with my day…then I receive an email from Sonic about their new shake:

4QqVZlL.jpg

Looks like I know where I’m going Friday so I can at least try it. 😉

This is better than anything posted so far, and it's not even close. I made the picture bigger than the others in this thread because of how superior Rice Krispie Treats really are.

51CIOsWDcnL.jpg

BigBooper

It's pretty good. Don't bother with banana pudding ice cream unless you're an absolute nut for it. It's overdoing it. Only ice cream that made me want to hurl.

Dithadder

I believe a proper Southern banana pudding is vanilla pudding with slices of banana and vanilla wafers. Is that what youre talking about?

NahaNago

Weird, I don't really like nilla wafers, whip cream or pudding. Never had nanner pudding but I'm guessing I probably won't like it.

Top Bottom