• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and BOOM.

iQeWT24GCmX05.JPG

Traded in an army of 360/PS3 games (about 10 total) that I already own on PC and frankly have little to no use for. Got about $180 with the +30% trade in via Gamestop. Paid for the used 3DSXL and I picked up Luigi's Mansion 2 to go with it.

KingGondo

Banned
...and BOOM.

Traded in an army of 360/PS3 games (about 10 total) that I already own on PC and frankly have little to no use for. Got about $180 with the +30% trade in via Gamestop. Paid for the used 3DSXL and I picked up Luigi's Mansion 2 to go with it.
Congrats, just got mine last week.

And trust me: buy Fire Emblem. You won't regret it.

Draxal

...and BOOM.

Assuming you're getting 3Dland with the promotion (if you didn't get it for your daughter yet). It's not as good as Galaxy 1/2 but it's still really good.

Don't confuse facts with meanness.

Like how you confuse Tannehill for good QB?

Next year's draft just looks amazing now. Of course this is a year out and Barkely was going to be number one in 2013 but due to his disastrous season.

Coleman is probably going to be the fourth wr pick in the draft unless Rutgers qb play significantly improves (he's a good wr, but he not CJ level were CJ can make up for a shitty shitty college quarterback).

I only know Lee from USC as the premier WR for next year. He's a pretty small guy to be the next 'CJ/AJ Green'

I just don't want you getting your hopes up about the alphabet offense. Bill doesn't like drafting WRs and your TEs get banged up a lot

Ah, but his love for Rutgers >> his hate for drafting WRs! Hopefully.

ChanHuk

Banned
Assuming you're getting 3Dland with the promotion (if you didn't get it for your daughter yet). It's not as good as Galaxy 1/2 but it's still really good.

The promotion ends today and its only for new XLs. 3DLand probably makes the best use of the annoying 3D bullshit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Blackmon is an idiot. Like Dez, he has all the talent in the world with an incredibly bright future but he'd rather be a moron.

jakncoke

Banned
Holy shit that team jumps leagues like squickens switches teams

League IPFL (2000–2001)
NIFL (2002–2004)
UIF (2005–2008)
IFL (2009–2012)
CPIFL (2013-present)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom