• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
nflgaf_zps91638a41.png

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

1. Chiefs - Luke Joeckel - T - Texas A&M

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
That said, right now I expect the pick to be Luke Joeckel. While the Chiefs are also going to work out Lane Johnson and Eric Fisher, Joeckel seems to be the consensus best LT in the draft. He would immediately start at right tackle, and should slide over to LT to fill Albert's spot in 2014. Are these mock draft entries usually full of venom and vitriol towards the expected pick? Because that's all I have left.

2. Jaguars - Eric Fisher - T - Central Michigan

Originally Posted by Tamanon:
Jags #2 Pick!

Jags have a LOT of holes to fill, and the top 10 is a real crapshoot with who will be the most impactful.

They plan on building the offense around a renewed MJD, preparing to give him a big contract to get him to spend the rest of his career here. That means they need to shore up their offensive line. Since Joeckel is taken, they will pick Eric Fisher from Central Michigan. His specialty is pushing people back, and that's all MJD needs to really use his skills. Defensive Tackles are too hit-and-miss, but O-line are generally stable.
3. Raiders - ChanHuk, Mackenzie 92 - Star Lotulelei - DT - University of Utah

Originally Posted by ChanHuk:
With the #3 selection in the 2013 Mock NFLGAF draft the glorious Oakland Raiders select; Star Lotulelei, defensive tackle University of Utah.

The Raiders are in complete rebuild mode, no more of this nonsense "reload" of the Al Davis era of just overpaying washed up vets. Only 4 starters return from last year's dismal defense, the Raiders need to address their run defense which has been pathetic the last decade.

Star Lotulelei is similar to a player we should've picked in the 2006 NFL draft in Haloti Ngata. Star is not as dominant as Ngata but still commands double team blocks against the run. Star isn't going to get you flashy sack numbers but he'll allow your LBs to make plays. Teams are built in the trenches, Raiders now possess two stout young defensive linemen in Star and Lamar Houston. With the addition of Vance Walker through FA, the Raiders now possess a formidable run stopping defensive line.
4. Eagles - Yankeehater, JABEE - Dee Miliner - CB - University of Alabama

Originally Posted by yankeehater:

The Eagles have already taken big strides to improve their biggest weakness last year. The Eagles have a ton of holes to fill, but Dee is the best player available that fills one of those holes. Even though Dee doesn't posses the return skills of a Deion Sanders, he is unquestionably the best CB in this draft.
5. Lions - WedgeX, Goldlion054, Kastrioti, Plinko - Ziggy Ansah - DE - BYU

Originally Posted by goldlion054:
Worst case scenario here, but the lions will be selecting DE Ziggy Anash from BYU here. With the loss of Backus, Detroit would have loved to fill the role with a franchise player like Fischer, but not the case here. The coaching staff reportedly loves Anash after the senior bowl and he'll fit into Mayhew's bpa strategy. He may be raw, but his ceiling is very high and can hopefully become a JPP type player with those skills. Again, worst case scenario, but it'll have to do
6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman - Dion Jordan -DE/OLB - Oregon

Originally Posted by Futurevoid:
With the browns switch to the 3-4, they pick up the best OLB prospect in the draft. Jordan still has to prove he can bring an arsenal of pass rush moves to the table but he has proven himself to be proficient when dropping in coverage, offers excellent size/length and speed and fits the mold as the type of physical specimen that can develop into a top caliber pass rusher in this draft.
7. Cardinals - Squall ASF (Futurevoid standing in as Squall was not around) - Geno Smith - QB - West Virginia

I struggled with this pick and it really shouldn't have been. Chance Warmack makes the most sense. You can go on all about a guard not having been picked Top 10 in however many years but this is 10+ year starter for a team that has about an awful an offensive line as there is. However, I'm not making the pick. I'm supposed to try and guess at what the Cardinals will do and frankly I can't escape the desperation a team with Drew Stanton as their opening day starter has to contend with.

Lane Johnson was also a possibility here but I'm going with my gut here. Geno Smith doesn't get past the Bills and I don't think the Bills will have the chance to draft him. Arians go throw out all of the smokescreens he likes about not being impressed with any of the QB class. It's a reach and the Cardinals are the team to do it.
8. Bills - LJ11 - Tavon Austin - WR - West Virginia

Originally Posted by LJ11:

GAF Mock draft has always been about choosing the player you think your team is going to take. Pretty sure the Bills will take a QB, but I'm not sure a QB is worth the 8th overall pick. They desperately needed an offensive tackle last season, but didn't get desperate and reach. I think they're going to do it the same way this year. Nassib and Wilson are the only two possibilities but with 6 picks, next to no moves in FA, and a ton of holes you would be wise to trade back regardless off return and then make a play for a QB. You don't need a haul either. This is the Bills though, so....

They've gone D heavy the last few years, need some offense, and I'm using the CJ rational to make this pick.

Tavon Austin, find me a better more explosive offensive threat in this draft? You can't.
9. Jets - Fox318 (Futurevoid standing in) - Shariff Floyd - DT - Florida

WR and OL makes sense here for the Jets but Rex likes his defense and considering they've let go of a number of high priced vets to clear cap space, I think they can't let a prospect like Floyd continue to drop. He'll play the 5 tech in the 3-4 and should be a force alongside Wilkerson. I was thinking Mingo here as well but Floyd is just a better prospect to me with this high of a pick.
10. Titans - Fidelis Hodie (Futurevoid standing in) - Chance Warmack - G - Alabama

Quote:
As a former offensive lineman who was drafted in the top-10, Titans head coach Mike Munchak will undoubtedly be impressed with Warmack. And even after spending big money on Andy Levitre in free agency, the Titans could use another guard opposite him.
11. Chargers - Nightz - Lane Johnson - T - Oklahoma

Originally Posted by Nightz:
The Chargers would like to get the Philip Rivers of old back and know that fixing the offensive line is the first step in doing so. With 4 out of 5 starters on the line still unknown at this point, Lane Johnson is the pick. Johnson has shown lots of potential and will step in to the starting left tackle role. He will be relied on heavily to protect the blind side and keep Rivers upright.
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red - Xavier Rhodes - CB - FSU

Originally Posted by The_Darkest_Red:
With the WR need being considerably addressed in free agency, the biggest needs for the Dolphins became CB (especially with the loss of Sean Smith), OT (with the loss of Jake Long), and DE. CB in particular seems like the biggest need to me, and with that in mind I think the Dolphins will take Xavier Rhodes with the twelfth overall pick. Rhodes is known for being a physical and athletic corner, and his height and size (6-2, 210 lbs.) should help him match up well against larger receivers.
13. Buccaneers - Colonel Nasty - Bjoern Werner - FSU

Originally Posted by Colonel Nasty:
Even though Werner seems like a reach, I just can't justify Trufant this high. The Bucs need secondary help bad but with not a single double digit sack DE on the roster and Claybourne coming off surgery along with Bowers being a dumb fucking Talib wannabe the Tampa Bay Bucs select Bjoern Werner "Brothers" from FSU.
14. Panthers - Bowser - Sheldon Richardson - DT - Missouri

Originally Posted by Bowser:
Panthers need a stud DT. While we resigned Edwards, he's aging and likely only has a year or two of quality play left. We also had to release Ron Edwards due in a salary cap related move. 2011 3rd round pick Sione Fua has been a bust of epic proportions and will likely stick on the roster because he's cheap and we have little depth at the position. Richardson is an explosive athlete and should add a playmaker on the interior of the line to help free up Kuechly, Beason and Davis to make plays at the line of scrimmage.
15. Saints - cajunator - Barkevious Mingo - DE/OLB - LSU

Originally Posted by cajunator:
A standout at LSU, he would be a local favorite to shore up a much maligned defense. He would be used heavily in pass rush situations in Rob Ryan's 3/4. Playing in the SEC should have prepared him for the NFL.
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta - Jonathan Cooper - G - North Carolina

Originally Posted by squicken:
Well that went fast. I know that I would definitely take Cooper too. Problem is that Fisher has never drafted OL in the first round. The only other choice here is Cordarrelle Patterson. He and Austin are the only two big-time playmakers in the draft. As far as big needs, it's OLB and safety

The Rams absolutely would take Sheldon Richardson if he was there, but he's not.

Vacarro isn't good enough to separate from the other safeties.

Patterson is VERY similar to Brian Quick in terms of strengths and weaknesses, but he is better. If they both work out, it would be like having Jones and White

Jarvis Jones doesn't fit the Rams scheme. They'd go with Tank if they wanted another DE. He's not fast enough to play OLB for STL

So it's either Patterson or Cooper. Since they lost Turner and Wells is an injury risk, they really need insurance at OG and C. Cooper can do both, but hopefully not have to play C until next year. So Cooper is the pick. Starts right away at LG
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tenessee

Originally Posted by chuckddd:
With the 17th pick in the 2013 NFL-Gaf Mock Draft, Steelers-Gaf selects Cordarrelle Patterson, WR out of Tennessee.

With the loss of Mike Wallace, the Steelers can immediately fill his spot in the line up with Patterson. He gives Roethlisberger the tall target that he's always wanted. It's also more urgent to get a big receiver this year, with the questionable availability of Heath Miller. Patterson is a deep threat play maker and great after the catch. He can also return kicks, saving Antonio Brown some wear and tear.

On the down side, he's unpolished and needs to work on his routes and high pointing the ball. The same could be said of Wallace for his entire Steeler tenure, though.

The highest rated receiver falls to the Steelers, so it's a fairly easy pick. Jarvis Jones was the other closest competitor here, but he had a terrible pro day and has health concerns.
18. Cowboys - cashman - Datone Jones - DE - UCLA

Originally Posted by cashman:
The Cowboys biggest priority for the draft should be getting D line personnel for Monte Kiffin's defense, and I think Datone Jones would be perfect to line up at left defensive end opposite of Ware.
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker, The Frankman, Wellington - Cornellius "Tank" Carradine - DE - FSU

Offensive line is a need for the Giants but the reality is that the team would have to trade up in the second round to get the type of impact DE they usually pursue in the draft whereas there is plenty of developmental talent on the offensive line in the 2nd-3rd round the Giants can grab which is more their style.

With the 19th pick, the Giants fit both a need and a value pick with Carradine. A player with top 10 type of talent but who will invariably drop due to concerns about the recent ACL tear he's recovering from. Prior to that, Carradine was on a tear putting up 11 sacks in 11 games. He has the type of long arms (near 35inches) that the Giants love to see in their DE's. He's a little shorter than what they usually go for but at 6'4, 276 pounds, the Giants will gain a player who can afford to get fully healthy and play spot duty until Justin Tuck finishes the final year of his contract. The combination of Carradine and JPP could put the Giants defensive line back in the role of domination that eluded them in the 2012 season for years to come.
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence, Plasticine, minx88 - Alec Ogletree - LB - Georgia

Originally Posted by Plasticine:
With Brian Urlacher sent packing, the Bears need a presence in the middle of their defense. DJ Williams was a nice signing, but doesn't represent a long term solution for the position. Alec Ogletree is arguably the best linebacker in the draft, but his unmitigated talent has been hampered by character concerns. Fast, physical and aggressive, Ogletree brings the attitude and style of play expected of a Monster of the Midway. His troubled past may represent a gamble, but it's one I think Phil Emery would be comfortable taking should Ogletree fall to the Bears.
21. Bengals - eznark - Kenny Vaccarro - FS - Texas

Originally Posted by eznark:
Since Vollmer signed elsewhere and the tackle market has suddenly thinned, the Bengals are likely to bring back Andre Smith for less than they expected. It's possible that Smith says fuck you after the butt raping the Brown's gave him over his rookie contract but I expect them to bring him back. My pick hinges on that signing. If the Bengals don't get him they will need a OT and this draft should have a couple decent options still lingering here. I expect them to take either Fluker or Menelik should Smith go elsewhere (GB perhaps?).

The pick though, since Brown got out the jaws of life and pried out a few haypennies to begrudgingly release from his clutches to bring back Smith will be Kenny Vaccarro.

I have a couple problems with this scenario, mostly because I don't see any chance of Vaccarro, far and away the best safety available in the draft, still being available. I think Squicken and Cashman are dumb as bricks for passing on him and I could see about half of the teams ahead of Cincinnati taking a guy who is pretty much a lock to start and contribute day 1 (I think you'll hear a lot of teams linking themselves to him trying to get Dallas or St. Louis to move up for him) but Marvin Lewis will get the last laugh and Vaccarro will have a Harrison Smith type immediate impact.

He is a rare safety that can actually play at least decently in man, is a fantastic athlete with solid ball skills and isn't afraid to use his speed to fill a gap. Personally I think the kid is special. His draft stock fell mostly because he struggled to keep his motor running playing for a fuck-awful Texas team.

His strength is his weakness. He is over-aggressive and at times undisciplined. It leads to him being out of position when not given a specific assignment (so in zone...kind of a bummer in the Age of 2High). But, that aggressiveness, speed and raw talent will be a massive boon for a team with defensive gurus like Cincinnati. Lewis et al have been able to mold a number of raw, athletic, gifted piles of shit into absolute studs and I expect no different here.
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta - DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Clemson

Originally Posted by squicken:
At 22, Rams take DeAndre Hopkins. Probably a little early. Could end up being Keenan Allen. Might also be a good trade down spot for teams wanting a QB, or a team wanting to get ahead of MIN and take a WR. But Hopkins it is, and I really like the player. Not as fast as his Combine speed but a super-competitive player who is most often compared to Anquan Boldin. Faster but not as strong, he is extremely good at catching contested balls and using his body to create last moment separation
23. Vikings - BannedEpisode (Futurevoid standing in) - Keenan Allen - WR - California

While the Vikings added Greg Jennings to their lineup in the offseason via free agency, they have absolutely nothing behind him at WR after trading Percy Harvin to the Seahawks. Jerome Simpson was resigned but he brings almost nothing to the table. With their first pick in the 2013 draft, they pick up Keenan Allen. He offers long body with solid route running with slants, crossing and vertical routes. He lacks elite speed but gives them a receiver with good ball skills that they can develop into another weapon alongside Jennings and Rudolph.
24. Colts - SpinDasher - Demontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M

Originally Posted by SpinDasher:
Coming off a year where we had replace a powerhouse QB in Manning, we are now having to do the same with the best pass rusher in Colts history, and soon one of the better pass rushing tandems in the modern day NFL. Demontre Moore might not be the next Freeny or even Mathis, but he'd be coming to a Colts D that probably won't ask or need that from him. Instead of relying too heavily on two players to bring the pressure and not rely on the blitz (or cover up our abysmal secondary) , I see us trading that off for better tacklers, a more dynamic defense, and consistency all around. So instead of relying on a couple of good players, we'll aim for a D that can make plays as one unit. Moore should feel right at home in this 3-4 hybrid in which an aging Freeny struggled to keep up with last year. His hustle is a result of the same ferocious speed and aggressiveness that's been a trademark of our DL for years. I see him being a great addition to the transformation going on in Indy.
25. Vikings - from Seattle - BannedEpisode - Jonathan Hankins - DT - Ohio State

Originally Posted by BannedEpisode:
Hankins is one of the most versatile and disruptive defensive linemen in this years draft. While he is not an elite interior pass rusher he makes up for that fact with his ability to chew up space, eliminate running lanes, and create opportunities for the players around him.

Hankins will attempt to fill a massive void that Pat Williams left a couple years ago. At 6-3 320 pounds, he might be able to do that.

Some folks would rather the Vikings select another WR or an Inside LB with this pick but I can almost guarantee that the vikings will be shopping for a D-Tackle. Perhaps not Hankins but he would be my choice.
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary - Tyler Eifert - TE - Notre Dame

Quote:
See Eznark's post as to why here:

27. Texans - MechDX (Futurevoid standing in)- Justin Hunter - WR - Tenessee

Quote:
From Walter Football:

Houston could use a heir apparent to Andre Johnson. Hunter's size and speed would provide some continuity for the Texans' offense.
28. Broncos - Godslay, Hunter S Thompson, tiggerkiddo - Desmond Trufant - CB - Washington

Originally Posted by tiggerkiddo:

Well anyways with the departure of Dumerveil, we need someone at DE. As it is, we're hoping to sign Freeney so that should take care of that. Jarvis Jones is very tempting but his health is scaring me off. I would love to go RB but I think Lacy can be had in the second round so for now, I say Denver should continue to upgrade their CB position which got shredded in the playoffs with Desmond Trufant. I like his size and athleticism and he will help shore up the secondary and help us get younger too, especially if the DRC signing doesn't pay off. And he will also be learning from one of the best in Champ Bailey.
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia

Originally Posted by Dutch Patriot:
Jarvis Jones is the perfect answer opposite Chandler Jones. He dominated against the highest competition in college and I believe he can do the same in the NFL. He has the instincts and the relentlessness that could make him an absolute steal this late in the draft.
Yes he might be somewhat weak against the run, but the players around him and behind him compensate for that.
30. Falcons - Talon, DCX - Sylvester Williams - DT - North Carolina

Originally Posted by Talon:
Sylvester Williams brings raw athleticism to a solid if unspectacular group of defensive lineman. All he knows right now is to shoot gaps, but the team needs someone with a consistent burst inside. Eventually the team will expect to hold the edge, but he'll be a rotation lineman for the interim. Expect to see a threesome of Babineaux, Williams and Peters later this fall.
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme - Zach Ertz - TE - Stanford

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme:

This is a difficult selection because on the surface it seems that a FS or DT/DE would be a better pick at this spot. However, given how much our offense depends on multiple TE sets, and given the fact that Delaine Walker is now gone, TE is actually a major need of ours.

He has great hands and is a big target. He needs to work on his blocking but I think most college tight ends do. He will definitely help in the redzone and I think he rounds out a strong set of tight ends with Vernon Davis and Garrett Celek.

If we didn't have two 2nd round picks, I say we would take a safety. But given that we have a boatload of picks, and safety is incredibly deep this draft, I think we take Ertz and possibly grab Eric Reid at the top of the 2nd round.
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato - Arthur Brown - LB - Kansas State

Originally Posted by BaltimoreLarry:
With the 32nd pick in the 2013 NFL-GAF Mock Draft, the World Champion Baltimore Ravens select.... Arthur Brown, LB Kansas St.

Arthur Brown will complete the revamped Ravens linebacker core, where they replace Ray Lewis, Dannell Ellerbe, and Paul Kruger with Brown, Jameel McClain, and Elvis Dumervil. Being the heir apparent of Ray Lewis won't be an easy task, but the similarities are there. Both linebackers are a bit undersized, spent some time at the U, and have a nose for the football. The Ravens are used to having an undersized LB in the middle and can use their big DTs to eat up blockers and let Brown run. It's going to be tough to fill Ray's shoes, but I'm sure he can outproduce what Ray did in 2012.

Other people's thoughts on Brown:
"Brown is patient off the ball and has the pure speed to scream downhill when he makes his decision. Great short-area speed and agility when sifting through trash at different depths. Closes with excellent speed and tackles well for his size. "
PITY PICK - Washington Redskins - Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame

Quote:
Te'o goes to the Redskins who traded away their franchise for RGIII and his busted ACL's. They needed special teams depth and Ninja Scooter asked nicely so why not?!
BONUS MOCK PRIZE: Also goes to the Redskins. They get Te'o's invisible girlfriend, too. Just in case anyone gets on him for being gay in the locker room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That concludes the NFL-Gaf 2013 1st Round Mock Draft!

Thanks to everyone for their participation. For those that were not able to make it, I hope I was able to represent your team well. If not, too bad. You should have made it. Be happy I didn't give you the dreaded Te'o!

I'll keep this handy and repost it again right before and after the draft to see how we measured up. Enjoy!

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

That said, right now I expect the pick to be Luke Joeckel. While the Chiefs are also going to work out Lane Johnson and Eric Fisher, Joeckel seems to be the consensus best LT in the draft. He would immediately start at right tackle, and should slide over to LT to fill Albert's spot in 2014. Are these mock draft entries usually full of venom and vitriol towards the expected pick? Because that's all I have left.

Jags #2 Pick!

Jags have a LOT of holes to fill, and the top 10 is a real crapshoot with who will be the most impactful.

They plan on building the offense around a renewed MJD, preparing to give him a big contract to get him to spend the rest of his career here. That means they need to shore up their offensive line. Since Joeckel is taken, they will pick Eric Fisher from Central Michigan. His specialty is pushing people back, and that's all MJD needs to really use his skills. Defensive Tackles are too hit-and-miss, but O-line are generally stable.

With the #3 selection in the 2013 Mock NFLGAF draft the glorious Oakland Raiders select; Star Lotulelei, defensive tackle University of Utah.

The Raiders are in complete rebuild mode, no more of this nonsense "reload" of the Al Davis era of just overpaying washed up vets. Only 4 starters return from last year's dismal defense, the Raiders need to address their run defense which has been pathetic the last decade.

Star Lotulelei is similar to a player we should've picked in the 2006 NFL draft in Haloti Ngata. Star is not as dominant as Ngata but still commands double team blocks against the run. Star isn't going to get you flashy sack numbers but he'll allow your LBs to make plays. Teams are built in the trenches, Raiders now possess two stout young defensive linemen in Star and Lamar Houston. With the addition of Vance Walker through FA, the Raiders now possess a formidable run stopping defensive line.

The Eagles have already taken big strides to improve their biggest weakness last year. The Eagles have a ton of holes to fill, but Dee is the best player available that fills one of those holes. Even though Dee doesn't posses the return skills of a Deion Sanders, he is unquestionably the best CB in this draft.

Worst case scenario here, but the lions will be selecting DE Ziggy Anash from BYU here. With the loss of Backus, Detroit would have loved to fill the role with a franchise player like Fischer, but not the case here. The coaching staff reportedly loves Anash after the senior bowl and he'll fit into Mayhew's bpa strategy. He may be raw, but his ceiling is very high and can hopefully become a JPP type player with those skills. Again, worst case scenario, but it'll have to do

6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman - Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon

With the browns switch to the 3-4, they pick up the best OLB prospect in the draft. Jordan still has to prove he can bring an arsenal of pass rush moves to the table but he has proven himself to be proficient when dropping in coverage, offers excellent size/length and speed and fits the mold as the type of physical specimen that can develop into a top caliber pass rusher in this draft.

7. Cardinals - Squall ASF - ON THE CLOCK!
8. Bills - LJ11
9. Jets - Fox318
10. Titans - Fidelis Hodie
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers - Colonel Nasty
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints - cajunator
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals - eznark
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings - BannedEpisode
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Vikings - from Seattle - BannedEpisode
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans - MechDX
28. Broncos - Godslay, Hunter S Thompson
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

CARDINALS ARE ON THE CLOCK! (41 minutes and counting)

If Squall doesn't show up, the top three players as a possible pick on my board:

Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
Chance Warmack, G Alabama
Geno Smith, QB West Virginia

I'll choose one of those three. Though I joked about it in the last thread, I see the Jags, Cards and Bills as three teams most likely to reach for a QB in the first round and Geno being the top QB on the board makes him that pick.

jakncoke

Banned
squicken 1,066
jakncoke 948
Alligatorjandro 843
eznark 775
Futurevoid 694
BlackGhost 636
bionic77 626
chuckddd 554
wienke 542
Dutch Patriot 485
yankeehater 475
cajunator 474
DeaconKnowledge 384
Godslay 383
The_Darkest_Red 383
MechDX 378
Fox318 361
cdyhybrid 354
BaltimoreLarry 342
Kave_Man 335

Hall of Shame from thread 1

Drakeon

Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
Chance Warmack, G Alabama
Geno Smith, QB West Virginia

I'll choose one of those three. Though I joked about it in the last thread, I see the Jags, Cards and Bills as three teams most likely to reach for a QB in the first round and Geno being the top QB on the board makes him that pick.

I find it very hard to believe Geno would make it past the Bills.

cajunator

Banned
if you want to know why gas prices are rising again its because suppliers are holding gasoline allocation back, artificially raising prices.
Im pissed at work right now trying to keep drivers pulling loads with dwindling fuel supplies so I just figured Id piss yall off at the oil companies too.
fuck fuel suppliers.

if you want to know why gas prices are rising again its because suppliers are holding gasoline allocation back, artificially raising prices.
Im pissed at work right now trying to keep drivers pulling loads with dwindling fuel supplies so I just figured Id piss yall off at the oil companies too.
fuck fuel suppliers.

The oil barons are just bein tsundere.

JABEE

:jnc

I have no words for this beautiful, monstrosity of an OT. It like a mixture of Buckethead's artistry and Cuevas's substance abuse.

jakncoke

Banned
fuck fuel suppliers.

images3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20111125162443_glee_images_2_21_smh--4.gif

cajunator

Banned
your thread is so lazy its almost hipster. except hipsters would be angry for taking their gig so expect a very elaborate and detailed thread next time from buckethead.
or maybe not.
fuck everything.

No Cards representation means I make the pick and it's below with my own rationalization.

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

Jags #2 Pick!

6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman - Dion Jordan -DE/OLB - Oregon

7. Cardinals - Squall ASF (Futurevoid standing in as Squall was not around) - Geno Smith - QB - West Virginia

I struggled with this pick and it really shouldn't have been. Chance Warmack makes the most sense. You can go on all about a guard not having been picked Top 10 in however many years but this is 10+ year starter for a team that has about an awful an offensive line as there is. However, I'm not making the pick. I'm supposed to try and guess at what the Cardinals will do and frankly I can't escape the desperation a team with Drew Stanton as their opening day starter has to contend with.

Lane Johnson was also a possibility here but I'm going with my gut here. Geno Smith doesn't get past the Bills and I don't think the Bills will have the chance to draft him. Arians go throw out all of the smokescreens he likes about not being impressed with any of the QB class. It's a reach and the Cardinals are the team to do it.

8. Bills - LJ11 - ON THE CLOCK!
9. Jets - Fox318
10. Titans - Fidelis Hodie
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers - Colonel Nasty
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints - cajunator
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals - eznark
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings - BannedEpisode
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Vikings - from Seattle - BannedEpisode
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans - MechDX
28. Broncos - Godslay, Hunter S Thompson
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

BILLS ARE ON THE CLOCK! (No 4 hour limit overnight. The 4 hour limit resumes at 8am so if Bills-GAF doesn't have a choice by noon tomorrow - I'm picking again)

cajunator

Banned
ok fuck this shit.
the fuel loading terminal is RIGHT NEXT TO THE OIL REFINERY and yet there is no super fuel available.

Hall of Shame from thread 1

I wish I knew more about the usual offseason stuff to post more about it. Hell, I haven't even been able to post a lot during the season the past two years; my goddamn motherfucking boss keeps scheduling me on game days.

Her husband just left her after four months of marriage for a younger piece, so I'd like to think that's karma on my side.

MechDX

I wish I knew more about the usual offseason stuff to post more about it. Hell, I haven't even been able to post a lot during the season the past two years; my goddamn motherfucking boss keeps scheduling me on game days.

Her husband just left her after four months of marriage for a younger piece, so I'd like to think that's karma on my side.

Movies, games, buttfumble, drinking, gas shortages.....and well that about covers it

Greg

when in doubt - buttfumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom