• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Surprised the jets didn't spend a late pick on a qb, guess it would look bad if a sixth rounder this year was just way better than hack

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nobody's matching this resume.

C-nNiNdW0AU-ur-.jpg

King Kovu

Titans’ final haul from the Jared Goff trade:
Jack Conklin
Derrick Henry
Austin Johnson
LeShaun Sims
Kalan Reed
Corey Davis
Jonnu Smith

Straight up robbed them lol

Wes

venison crêpe
@jayfeely 8m8 minutes ago

It's about time ASU's Zane Gonzalez got drafted. @Browns got a very talented kicker. I like Gonzalez better than Aguayo last yr

Fitts

Had to go into work. Missed the entire day.

Glad we finally took a fucking LB at least. And that we grabbed a power back late.

Jets just announced that WR Devin Smith is out for the year with an ACL tear so I guess that's why they drafted a couple of receivers. Also picked up Brisly Estime (WR/Returner from Syracuse) as an UDFA.

My last thoughts, really like hawks picks. Some good pick in the trenches where we have falterd a bit. Hopefully we landed one or 2 decent defensive backs.

Bitanator

I like the cowboys draft, addressed needs with good players who have a knack for being around the ball. now for the brutal wait till training camp

Call me crazy but I actually loved the Jets draft.

Definitely a talented group out of the skill position picks. They all have problems but they're mostly coachable things, like McGuire keeping his head down when he runs and Hansen being too stiff on his routes. Either way they pretty much all have the speed to play on ST at least even if they never develop.

I didn't know who ArDarius Stewart was before the draft but his tape is insane. Some of the ways he accelerates and cuts remind me of Antonio Brown, just need to see if he can run real routes. Really like the pick, just hope he doesn't get stuck with a different QB every half season.

I wish Robinson fell 5 more spots to 39, really don't agree with going for a second safety but whatever.

BumRush

Definitely a talented group out of the skill position picks. They all have problems but they're mostly coachable things, like McGuire keeping his head down when he runs and Hansen being too stiff on his routes. Either way they pretty much all have the speed to play on ST at least even if they never develop.

I didn't know who ArDarius Stewart was before the draft but his tape is insane. Some of the ways he accelerates and cuts remind me of Antonio Brown, just need to see if he can run real routes. Really like the pick, just hope he doesn't get stuck with a different QB every half season.

I wish Robinson fell 5 more spots to 39, really don't agree with going for a second safety but whatever.

Agreed on Stewart and love that we have a talented group of young WR. Also didn't love getting two safeties but the position was so incredibly weak for us last year.

squicken

@danwiederer
Notable: Asked about being a HC handling a face-of-franchise rookie QB, John Fox said he's talked to his friend Jeff Fisher about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom