• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Considering the Eagles missed out on Lattimore right before their pick, missed out on Cook right before their pick, and just now in the 5th had to trade down cause they missed on possible CBs which went right before their selections, I wonder if they take a hard look at vets Jamaal Charles and Darrell Revis?

Hindl

Yeah I see both guys as day 1 special teams contributes (which is great!) and both are about a year away from taking roles held by Sproles and a WR like DGB.

Yeah I think Hollins takes DGB's spot immediately. He's an extremely hard worker. I'll admit there were other picks at both of these positions that I would've rather had but these guys are good picks
Considering the Eagles missed out on Lattimore right before their pick, missed out on Cook right before their pick, and just now in the 5th had to trade down cause they missed on possible CBs which went right before their selections, I wonder if they take a hard look at vets Jamaal Charles and Darrell Revis?
Revis is done and Charles has broken legs. I could see them calling up LeGarrette Blount or trying to get Ingram like gutshot said

Edit: Plus Hollins was a WR Wentz worked out with in the offseason

Hindl

Howie moves back two spots again to trade up from their 1st 6th to the bottom of the 5th

So Eagles pick next, once more in the 5th, and 2 in the 6th

Weird pick. Unless erving is getting cut/traded. Like the H. Johnson pick though. Will need some work.
Kizer and larry ogunjobi presser is live now. larry ogunjobi Seems like a cool dude. Interesting story. Start it from beginning if you watch

Also yeah I was hoping for another postion with the trade up. Think we have another pick coming up, 181?

Hindl

Damn with Hollins and Gibson they're literally just replacing DGB and Agholor. Eagles now have 7 WRs on their roster, they're just throwing out the old WR corps and starting over. Can't say I disapprove

GCNemesis

Kizer and larry ogunjobi presser is live now. larry ogunjobi Seems like a cool dude. Interesting story. Start it from beginning if you watch

Also yeah I was hoping for another postion with the trade up. Think we have another pick coming up, 181?

Will do. I have my highest hopes in Ogunjobi. Super passionate, down-to-earth.

Browns had three picks in the 180s, but I believe they have one left there. Possibly 185?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
C-mpLcMVwAAd4zE.jpg

Juicy Bob

I have this weird feeling about Kizer that he could actually turn out to be really important for the Browns.

He doesn't have that 'this guy is the answer' burden put on him that has just backfired for so many Browns QBs of yore.

I know nothing about this kid but was he found guilty etc?

This is such bullshit what are you doing browns don't take a piece of shit scrum bag, how am I meant to support that fucking idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom