• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
@mikefreemanNFL 1m1 minute ago

McShay said Dede Westbrook is only player he's ever heard of kicked out of a 15-minute combine interview. I've never heard of such a thing.

cashman

Banned
@mikefreemanNFL 1m1 minute ago

McShay said Dede Westbrook is only player he's ever heard of kicked out of a 15-minute combine interview. I've never heard of such a thing.

Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 4m4 minutes ago
More
And then, there's this text just now from an AFC area scout on Dede Westbrook: "No thoughts. It is what it is. He's a degenerate."

Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 4m4 minutes ago
More
And then, there's this text just now from an AFC area scout on Dede Westbrook: "No thoughts. It is what it is. He's a degenerate."

I can't even imagine what could get you labeled as such in an industry as morally bankrupt as the NFL.

Necrophilia?

Tall4Life

Yeah, Ben Gedeon is on the best available list right now!!! He was a senior when I was a freshman in the same HS, I hope he does well :)

HawkeyeIC

After an amazing round 1, this has been a series of what the fucks for the 49ers.

Makes me feel better, exactly what they needed:

"Williams has excellent speed and is a threat to break off a big run anytime he can get out into the open field. He had 22 runs of 15-plus yards in 2016, tied for 10th-most in the draft class, but may struggle to create yardage on his own at the first level without good blocking. — Matt Claassen PFF"

Kal_El

Don't know why my Bears went rb with Elder and King sitting right there. Is this the end of Langford or maybe Carey? 5'6? I hope he's Sproles-like. At least we got a safety. Was hoping for Lawson also.

Afrikan

After an amazing round 1, this has been a series of what the fucks for the 49ers.

Seems like Kyle wanted his system guy (kabri from Broncos) and John wanted to stick to his board for Joe Williams pick.

It's their first year... both will learn from this. (John will take charge if Kyle's pushes don't do well.)

Afrikan

Kid is cute... He'll remember this the rest of his life. Hell this might motivate him to make it on that stage again as a football player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom