• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Patriots have opted not to take any picks this year. They will be taking them next year instead. This decision was made to give the rest of the league a fighting chance.

JABEE

I do not want a WR in the first round named Corey Davis. Bunk City!
KLWHcse.jpg

effzee

Looks like Eagles gaf is going to pissed when we snatch up Corey Davis lol

You already have our QB :(

I just ask myself if I knew Alshon wasn't coming back next season, would I pick a WR in the 1st round. The answer is yes if Davis is the best available. Davis is a top 10 talent. Demayrius Thomas with better hands is the evaluation that I read which stands out to me.

Even if Alshon comes back you want elite WR talent to grow with Wentz.

Jordan Mathews is best as a slot WR,Nelson Agholor & DGB are 1 more terrible season away from being out of football, and Torrey Smith is coming off two horrible seasons.

Slo

Patriots have opted not to take any picks this year. They will be taking them next year instead. This decision was made to give the rest of the league a fighting chance.

The New England Trumps are refusing to release their 2017 Draft Picks to the public. Liberal media is on a witch hunt! Sad.

Duxxy3

The New England Trumps are refusing to release their 2017 Draft Picks to the public. Liberal media is on a witch hunt! Sad.

They're being audited as we speak. They will be released as soon as the audit is concluded.

LionPride

Banned
Let's see....

QB is ass

Edge rusher is weak

Oline is weak

Interior lineman is meh

Joe Mixon may be drafted day one because fucking lol

This draft is gonna be ass outside of DB and RB

Hindl

Let's see....

QB is ass

Edge rusher is weak

Oline is weak

Interior lineman is meh

Joe Mixon may be drafted day one because fucking lol

This draft is gonna be ass outside of DB and RB

Tight End and Safety are deep as shit, and there's some interesting WR prospects

LJ11

Please god Doug.

Don't draft a Quarterback.

They should, but probably not at 10. Team needs to draft a QB every year until they eventually find one. I love Tyrod, but he's limited. I'm more worried about the new staff limiting Tyrod in the run game, would greatly reduce our ability to pound the rock. Make no mistake Tyrod gets McCoy & Co yards on the ground, the staff last year did an insane job mixing up the option runs, difficult to defend.

WR/CB/LB/DT the way I see it. Need to add beef up front, and speed in the back 7. If Foster wasn't such a fucking moron you could bet he wouldn't get passed McD and his love of LBs. Best Bama backer in years, better than any of these guys who have come out, no question. Probably need to go get a WR though, or CB. Not sure the safeties drop to 10.

Edit: Honestly, I like Kizer, would try to get my hands on him.

Hindl

Forgot bout TE

DB for me is Corner and Safety

WR is gonna be interesting

Oh fair. There's also some pretty good interior OL too. Not a ton of day one starters, but a lot of raw guys with the traits you want that you could develop. It's definitely not the normal type of draft, it's kinda big at all the positions you don't usually see as premier, except for CB

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did your old ass ever got to watching draft day? That fuckery is how I imagine the real Browns draft room is like.

Yep I saw it with my mom one day and went this is totally unbelievable...oh wait this is the Cleveland Browns we're talking about, they've done worse.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus

The biggest threat to the success of the Philadelphia Eagles is 3rd and 8. We can't stop shit in those situations. When I look at it...I keep seeing Dez Bryant. Eagles need defesne. 2 Corners in the first 2 picks.

Also (God I hope I'm wrong) but I had a feeling that the Eagles like Ryan Mathews and Co. Enough not to draft a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom