• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns draft pick:

GIF_andrew_macias_ktla_cryer_3.gif

Why is that friend? Only started following the NFL recently?

Up until a few years ago my sports knowledge consisted of rooting for the opposite team my friends were cheering for. (lol)

I moved out of state and found cheering for the teams from my home made me feel better. (That was in 2008) Even then I never got seriously into it until playing some fantasy football. Now i'm a lot more into the entire make up of the teams

Only other draft I actually payed attention too was this past NBA draft.
Thrilling stuff

Beat the eagles pls.. I need them to go 1-15

Fingers crossed!

chadskin

Never under estimate the value of the 5th year option. I think 4 go in the first. Add Cook to the other 3 mentioned

Jets already have a developmental QB in Bryce Petty whose arm strength is perhaps even more impressive than Lynch's. I'd rather they pick someone in the 1st round who can immediately fill a need and make an impact (OLB, OT) than another developmental QB who needs a few more years in the oven.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Thank god the Rams & Eagles traded up, otherwise Cowboys would've drafted some shitty QB instead of stepping up on defense like they should.

I usually tune in just to see who Denver picks and then I turn it off. It's so nice seeing them at the absolute bottom of the draft, if they opt to trade out, I won't mind at all.

pwnage2u

Banned
23.Minnesota Vikings – Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss - Banned Episode

If the Vikings got Treadwell at 23 it would be a total steal.

Because some people enjoy stuff you don't.

It's a crucial aspect to building a NFL team and it's interesting to find out where and when the college football players go.

I respect your opinion, even though it's very wrong.

I hate the Pats more than i hate any other team in sports so anything that puts them at a disadvantage will always be right with me.

The real title Dutch should have been

NFL Draft 2016: One Pick Can Change the Franchise.. Except if you're Cleveland :(

Now if only the NCAA could do something about Chopblock U.

Chopblock is a legit tactic. Hopefully Chopblock U chopblocks whatever college team you support to oblivion.

hiryu

Browns superbowl!!!!

I look for the Browns to trade down one more time unless an elite talent falls to 8.

MechDX

why do people watch this? why is it even an event? you know where they're all going before they even air the damn thing.

it's not like they have a lottery or anything. there's no craziness that can happen. it's another NFL insanely marketed and controlled product that people seem to eat up for whatever perplexing reason i will never understand

jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

Euron

GiantsGAF all aboard the Floyd/Conklin Hype Train

Anxiously waiting the Giants to draft Leonard Floyd, another undersized DE/LB hybrid project to fill Reese/Ross's neverending desire to fill a role that doesn't need filling with a player that doesn't have a position on our defense.

6'6", 230 pre-combine pounds for a team that historically deploys larger than average DEs.

Kill me.
:(

Well uh maybe Myles Jack will drop and NOT be affected too badly by his injury?

Thank god the Rams & Eagles traded up, otherwise Cowboys would've drafted some shitty QB instead of stepping up on defense like they should.

Now you'll get Zeke or Ramsey.. Take Zeke pls. I want my man to succeed.

You deserve shitty Jim O'Neil.

Chopblock is a legit tactic. Hopefully Chopblock U chopblocks whatever college team you support to oblivion.
Sorry, my university team doesn't play them. :)

Cagey

Banned
Anxiously waiting the Giants to draft Leonard Floyd, another undersized DE/LB hybrid project to fill Reese/Ross's neverending desire to fill a role that doesn't need filling with a player that doesn't have a position on our defense.

6'6", 230 pre-combine pounds for a team that historically deploys larger than average DEs.

Kill me.

Hindl

Damn this is so boring. Eagles are choosing Wentz and then won't pick again till the 3rd. Not a lot of excitement. I'm all in on Wentz, just now the draft isn't interesting to me. As long as the Cowboys don't get Ramsey (I'm counting on you Bread!) and the Giants don't get Jack.

Beat the eagles pls.. I need them to go 1-15

Fuck you Floyd I thought we were cool!

MechDX

Damn this is so boring. Eagles are choosing Wentz and then won't pick again till the 3rd. Not a lot of excitement. I'm all in on Wentz, just now the draft isn't interesting to me. As long as the Cowboys don't get Ramsey (I'm counting on you Bread!) and the Giants don't get Jack.

Fuck you Floyd I thought we were cool!

Here just look at the sheer awesomeness that is Ginger Jesus!

4Yk1Ves.jpg

Striker

why do people watch this? why is it even an event? you know where they're all going before they even air the damn thing.

it's not like they have a lottery or anything. there's no craziness that can happen. it's another NFL insanely marketed and controlled product that people seem to eat up for whatever perplexing reason i will never understand
k7YFT51.gif

Kill me.
His tackling and inability to shed a block is what bothers me. You're that big and have the power of a cornerback. It's certainly a certain, but hey, he's fast! Reese has been acing the first rounds for a big while now, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It's the later rounds where he's been putrid and simply why they've been lacking in so many areas for several years.

MechDX

...Brandon

irdum

That's what happens when you type too fast and don't check what you type.

...it's 9:30 and I am still not fully awake.

Wait. You live in the eastern time zone and are an Astros and Broncos fan? How does that happen? Is your favorite NBA team on the west coast?

Cagey

Banned
His tackling and inability to shed a block is what bothers me. You're that big and have the power of a cornerback. It's certainly a certain, but hey, he's fast! Reese has been acing the first rounds for a big while now, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It's the later rounds where he's been putrid and simply why they've been lacking in so many areas for several years.

Getting somewhat lucky with Odell Beckham Jr. (insofar as drafting a player you expect to be very good becoming the best at his position in the NFL by November of his rookie season... that last part is not something you can predict or claim was skillful) is what manages to make his first round picks dating back to 2012 look better than they were.

I won't kill him for Prince because I was on board 100% with that pick. I hated Wilson, I didn't like Pugh, and I didn't like Flowers. But that's a bit of a digression.

Floyd's tackling, inability to shed blocks, and lack of power is partly due to the fact that he's not that big. He's tall. He's physically built like a stretch 4 and we want him to play DE/LB?

Visions of Sintim and Kiwanuka dancing in my mind, haunting me. #pray4jack.

Visions of Sintim and Kiwanuka dancing in my mind, haunting me. #pray4jack.
Lost me there, bro. Kiwi was a DE who played out of position out of necessity (he wasn't some hybrid coming in) and even then he was on the path to having a career year in 2010 playing the joker position before his neck injury. He was never the same player since but it's laughable to put him in the same sentence as Sintim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom