• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kave no picks in the 6th. Last pick I believe is early in 7th after these 5ths coming up.

Gonna take that time to catch up on our picks. I believe Coleman and our day two picks are being introduced at around 4pm est or something in our draft break so perfect timing

harSon

Banned
Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago
New Texans safety K.J. Dillon is 6-0, 210, 4.53 speed, second-team All-Big 12

Fastest safety in the draft

Of course!

92131-I-feel-the-need-for-speed-gif-26ny.gif

are u trolling

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 29s29 seconds ago
#Eagles select OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai with the #164 overall pick

I hope this kid is the steal in the draft so I can see Pep type that name out constantly

MechDX

Texans last pick coming in...

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 39s40 seconds ago
Texans draft Clemson defensive tackle D.J. Reader

Hindl

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 29s29 seconds ago
#Eagles select OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai with the #164 overall pick

I hope this kid is the steal in the draft so I can see Pep type that name out constantly

Best name in the draft. And if he develops correctly he can take Lane's spot at RT once JP retires. Howie making sure the Wentz wagon remains untouched. Still, with all the defensive talent in this class it's a bummer the Eagles didn't get any

LJ11

I think this Jonathan Williams pick might be my favorite pick for the Bills, this kid has juice. He'll be cut or injured in all likelihood.

MechDX

Nothing BUT happy and excited for the Texans draft! Finished with two key defensive pieces that were a priority.

That thirst to add speed to the offense was real and fulfilled

Texans have no more picks. Bring on the UDFA!

Prescott bitching about Romo from a few years back
Dak Prescott ‏@15_DakP 30 Dec 2012
I'm DONE Taking up for Romo. #hadenough

Dak Prescott ‏@15_DakP 30 Dec 2012
@JaceyPunches No! He doesn't finish & None of those INTs were Bc of the O-line. #noexcuses

Dak Prescott
‏@15_DakP
@JaceyPunches Nah Jacey!! You're suppose to Throw it over the guys head. That was the most embarrassing one of them all. #stoptakingupforhim

LJ11

Jonathan Williams has way better vision and footwork than Karlos, I believe he has the the potential to overtake him on the depth chart. Honestly believed they kept it simple for Karlos, he ran powers and counters and they told him follow the G to day light. You don't have to do that with J.Will, this kid finds the cutbacks himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom