• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
On the one hand, Anthony Davis is kind of annoying. On the other hand, I like seeing someone fuck with Trent Baalke.

Baalke, you fucking suck. You actually traded for Devey and signed Pears, and then you signed Beadles who's like Pears 2.0. I hope Anthony Davis punches you in the fucking face.

On the one hand, Anthony Davis is kind of annoying. On the other hand, I like seeing someone fuck with Trent Baalke.

Baalke, you fucking suck. You actually traded for Devey and signed Pears, and then you signed Beadles who's like Pears 2.0. I hope Anthony Davis punches you in the fucking face.

baalke is absolutely a joker but i do not blame him just as i didn't blame tomsula. there is only one person to blame, and that is jed york. he is the reason harbaugh is gone, he is the reason baalke is here, he is the reason for everything that has gone wrong recently. our only hope is that cheatin' chip succeeds in spite of these douchers. it won't be because of them.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm really surprised that Jeremy Cash didn't get drafted, the ACC DPOY. While I'm sure he'll find a team and a spot like Vinny Rey did, this destroys any chance Duke had in recruiting beyond 2-3 star talent. Why go to Duke when they can't get you to the league? You have a better chance in the NBA draft.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm really surprised that Jeremy Cash didn't get drafted, the ACC DPOY. While I'm sure he'll find a team and a spot like Vinny Rey did, this destroys any chance Duke had in recruiting beyond 2-3 star talent. Why go to Duke when they can't get you to the league? You have a better chance in the NBA draft.
I mean...It's not like we get shut out every year. We had a first and fourth last year. And we rarely get two stars anymore. Mostly three stars with a few four stars.

_woLf

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 10m10 minutes ago

I'm told #Oregon QB Vernon Adams will be in Renton next week for a rookie minicamp tryout with the #Seahawks.

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm surprised it's a tryout though. Not just undrafted, but unsigned? Crazy.

rando14

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm surprised it's a tryout though. Not just undrafted, but unsigned? Crazy.

uNXJtZw.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I mean...It's not like we get shut out every year. We had a first and fourth last year. And we rarely get two stars anymore. Mostly three stars with a few four stars.

Sean Renfree was the first Duke player drafted at all in like 8-9 years, then a shut out year, then Cockrell in 2014, and then last year with Crowder and Tomlinson. If Thad had been redshirted and had 4 years of Cutcliffe instead of 2, he probably would have been a late round pick as well. Most would grade Cash as a prospect better than Cockrell. Its odd tho. Him being a tweener or struggling in coverage aren't desirable traits but there were a shit ton of defensive players with those same issues and they were drafted.

Farooq

Banned
The Cowboys drafted a player who hasn't played football since middle school lmao

Dude is a freak and he was going to go to a team regardless. They didn't want to fight/bid for him in the scramble after the draft. There is nothing wrong with taking a dev project with your last pick.

Beach

paul gutierrez is such a fucking idiot. not necessarily that i think we had a great draft but look at this analysis:

1. Does he realize there is a right AND left guard? we have 1 decent guard you dumb motherfucker

2. Anthony Davis is returning from retirement? since when? he still hasn't turned in his papers to be reinstated. Why WOULDN'T we draft some tackles?

3. We drafted a 6th round QB.... ok? what is wrong with that? we have gabbert, kap and beyond that basically camp fodder

i'll agree drafting 3 CB's and no LB's doesn't make much sense on paper but i guarantee you can poke through a bunch of draft classes and say "hey this doesn't make sense!"

Gutierrez is in fact the worse. I cringe when he talks about anything Raider related.

Striker

I love instant draft analysis: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...umbs-down-for-each-teams-2016-nfl-draft-class

Two "thumbs down" (Niners, Raiders) out of 32 teams. Congrats everyone!
Still, they did not draft a pure middle linebacker and, instead of finding a serviceable backup quarterback late in the draft, they took the fourth-ranked QB in Michigan State’s Connor Cook, even though they already have a franchise starter in Derek Carr.
I wonder if this author felt the same about the Patriots when almighty Bill Belidick spent a 3rd in 2008 despite Tammy firmly entrenched as a starter and was just 30 years old.

After watching 6th rounder Jakeem Grant highlights at 430 in the morning Ive concluded that the Dolphins have had the best draft in the league. That guy gave the fins two thumbs up without even mentioning Grant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom