• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Good to see Kenny Bell get drafted. Class act and great WR hampered in college by subpar QBs, but I think you'll love him, Bucs.

Enron

Banned
Hysterical much? This draft has been an epic success for the Boys. We addressed the greater defensive needs. Gregory will be a great player and make an immediate impact. Jones is the wild card, but was still a fantastic pick given their question marks at corner. Maybe he blossoms, perhaps he becomes a bust. Whatever the case may be, it was the smart pick given his upside.

Randy Gregory will never amount to anything. The dude has serious mental issues. Waste of a pick. round 3-5 picks for backup players at stacked positions. Jones was on ok-ish pick, but the rest of the draft has been a total grease fire.

Epic success? lmfao. Talk about drinking the kool-aid

Randy Gregory will never amount to anything. The dude has serious mental issues. Waste of a pick. round 3-5 picks for backup players at stacked positions. Jones was on ok-ish pick, but the rest of the draft has been a total grease fire.

Just a thought but maybe the rest of us aren't completely writing off Gregory like you are.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 55s56 seconds ago
Gettleman said the Panthers gave out no more than 20 first-round grades on guys this year. Had 1R on Thompson and Funchess

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 3m3 minutes ago
Rivera said they had to take a few guys off the first-round board for medicals. Wonder who...

As for Shaq, I think he was overdrafted, but I'll defer to the guy with 30 years of NFL scouting and talent evaluation experience

cashman

Banned
Randy Gregory is nearly as much of a shit head as Greg Hardy. Honesty I don't think he's going to be that much of a problem at all for them.

Bitanator

Which stacked positions? We needed a swing tackle, it was a great fit, we desperately need linebacker depth, and a guy who can plug into all spots is welcome. I honestly don't see the problem here, we addressed the defensive needs, it has been one of the better drafts in the past couple years for the cowboys to be honest.

bigosc2k

Banned
Is the old guy in red SNES?
This is the same draft that gave us the Gata so i wouldn't be surprised

lol

CD-EXT7VAAEgMii.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom