• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '22/'23 |OT| Excessive Celebration Edition

Who will win Super Bowl 57?

• Buffalo Bills (one of the few likeable teams)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Los Angeles Rams (NFL's golden child)

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Tom Brady Buccaneers

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • State Farm's Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Green Bay Packers (playoff filler)

• Cincinnati Bengals (marry me Burrow)

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Los Angeles Chargers (that other LA team)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys (no matter the odds, bet on them losing playoff round 1, trust me)

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • San Francisco 49ers (come for the game, stay because your car was hijacked)

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Baltimore Ravens (coolest color combo in the NFL)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tennessee Titans (2021 Media's Favorite Team Award)

• Denver Broncos (why draft QB's when you can just trade?)

• Las Vegas Raiders (every fan's excuse for a Vegas trip)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Indianapolis Colts (yeah they still exist)

• New England Patriots (Mac Jones simps)

• Philadelphia Eagles (I want them to win the SB for more funny IASIP episodes)

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Cleveland Browns (THEY HIRED WATSON LMAO)

• Miami Dolphins (pls give us Brady)

• Arizona Cardinals (people voluntarily live in that heat)

• New Orleans Saints (member Brees?)

• Pittsburg Steelers (it's okay because this is our rebuild year)

• Washington Red-Footba-Communi-Commanders

• Minnesota Vikings (they need to win a SB so they'll stop talking about bountygate)

• New York Giants (hey guys member when we ruined the Pat's perfect season?)

• Chicago Bears (I'm just trying to fill in the 25 poll cap)

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jane

Banned

Last year SB winners

xnbZ1Dg.jpg

2022-2023 Schedule

wHeZx2P.gif
I66WaPG.gif

2022 NFL Draft Picks

RJFPL4c.gif
vw0FcEV.gif

The Road To

Super_Bowl_LVII_logo.png

STARTS NOW

CpPEtqT.gif

Kinda sad to be bagging a 1st reply just before game time for the opening game of the season some weeks after the thread was made.

Anyway thanks for the thread OP and go bills I guess. As we saw last season you can't lose another superbowl if you don't get there!

Lunarorbit

Kinda sad to be bagging a 1st reply just before game time for the opening game of the season some weeks after the thread was made.

Anyway thanks for the thread OP and go bills I guess. As we saw last season you can't lose another superbowl if you don't get there!
Yeah I searched for nfl cause I didn't see it anywhere on the front page.

Favorite part of opening night was Jalen Ramsey getting absolutely clowned by Diggs and Allen. Ramsey gave up a perfect qb rating when he was targeted: 6/7, 124 yards, and 2 TDs given up.

Aaron Donald... Another quiet night for the biggest fraud in the NFL. Buffalo with von miller looking good!

Stan kroenke spent $5 billion on sofi and didn't get the memo about global warming cause there's giant openings in the stadium. It was 97 F on the field. Fuck kroenke. At least he wasted hundreds of millions on Sam Bradford before he screwed st Louis out if a team

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Getting rid of Baker improves the browns, getting Watson doesn’t really do anything.

Brady has the support from players even if they’re 10, 20 years younger.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I find it terrifying that I think the Bills did not play remotely close to their potential last night and completely destroyed the defending Superbowl champions on the road.

Big thanks to whoever moved this out of the graveyard.

Hopefully we get some live chat for sunday nights games.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
The Vikes got the Packers today. Starting off the season with an L for sure. I have no faith in Minnestoa in year one of a new coaching staff to be anything but mediocre. What do you think Nobody_Important Nobody_Important ?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
NFL gives game to Cincinnati. Fun to watch refs decide outcome.

Edit: Steelers still trying to win?

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Banned
Holy shit that Saints game was wild! Even with the home field advantage on the bs clock management on the last drive wasn’t enough to save the Falcons. What a comeback for the Saints!

Last edited:
green bay woeful so far. No point having someone like rodgers with these receivers. If they don't improve fast he may as well retire mid season.

JBat

Go Browns!

We finally had to say fuck it and draft a damn kicker and he won the game for us. First time we've won our season opener since 2004.........

GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
Didn't see the whole game but seemed like the refs fucked Carolina twice during that list drive. Regardless, that was a hell of a field goal to win the game!

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The Vikes got the Packers today. Starting off the season with an L for sure. I have no faith in Minnestoa in year one of a new coaching staff to be anything but mediocre. What do you think Nobody_Important Nobody_Important ?
I am off the Packers bandwagon until Rogers retires.

I'm going through this season rooting for whoever has the best storyline at the time.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I've watched way too much football over the last 48. My takeaway is this...

If your team is playing the Bills this season...schedule it as a loss and look forward to your non Bills games. And WTF is that player you all have who punts the ball to the other team on 4th down? Why don't you just score points instead?

Cohetedor

I'll admit it, I'm a bears fan. Not that I really think they'll win much, but at least the game was interesting. It's not every day you see a game where they have to squeegee 2"" of standing water off the field and you can slip and slide in the end zone.

And WTF is that player you all have who punts the ball to the other team on 4th down? Why don't you just score points instead?
You mean...........the punter? (I'm honestly not sure if you're familiar with the game or not).

Unless you're in field goal range or close to getting a 1st down, you kind of have to punt. If you don't make the 1st down, the other team gets the ball at that spot. You punt the ball so they have to start their offense further down the field. It's part of the back and forth of the game. An excellent punter can cripple the other team's offense.

If you can pin the other team's offense close to their goal line with a great punt, it really limits their ability to operate. You also have the opportunity of tackling the other team's ball carrier in the end zone, netting you 2 points (called a safety) - or if your defense can cause a turnover, it's a really short distance to the end zone now.

Lady Jane

Banned
Prescott cannot clutch primetime games. I always hear how great their season is and when I watch their big games (the only time I watch Cowboys), they lose. Every. Time.

bender

What time is it?
Agreed. The Cowboys should have never given him that contract.

37y5oi.jpg

He and McCarthy make me miss Romo and Red Jesus.

I wish Romo had Dak intangibles and Dak had Romo's on the field ability. Hopefully we win no games this season. McClay at least drafts well for us.

bender

What time is it?
Aye, I also feel that Romo was robbed of an golden opportunity in his last season.
Who knows what would have been had he played with a prime Ezekiel Elliot..

Zeke looks better this year. Too bad Kellen is allergic to running the football.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
vfvBS_medium.jpg

3rd round running backs on rookie contacts produce ~90 percent of what Zeke gives you. Now Daks contract isn't producing for the next 6 - 8 weeks.

Dallas is about to have a bad time.

TheGrat1

tomlin-celebrates.gif

That game played with my heart so much. This team is not going to start looking right until we get Trubisky out of there and start Pickett. He is a 28 year old Mark Sanchez transitioning to the journeyman stage of his career before he hits the permanent backup stage. I can only guess how long it will take the staff to see this. We will waste another great defense with crap QB play just like 2019 if this continues. We should have won that game by 2 tds.
Minkah Cam and TJ are absolute badasses still. Pure Black Air Force Energy.

It's time for another Bill's Cowboys SB.
I want that so badly

tragic-news.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom