• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

WedgeX

Banned
At least, Titus Young and Broyles have started to show a little bit of something. They might actually become useful next year if Titus hasn't gotten arrested or something by then.

But Young's little godly hand-wave is already pissing me off.

Yes.

ari

Banned
My god, how do teams still not know to draft O-linemen? Doesn't make sense.

Lions are awful. Contract them. And the ohio teams. And the Jags.

Boom! Redistribute the talent, parity accomplished. We'll take Fatford as a backup!
Fat ford is far from a backup.

Doorman

Broyles sighting! Giving him those garbage-time experience points like an underdeveloped RPG character. Build those levels up so he can become useful later.

eznark

Banned
Too little too late

jaguar-logo-picture-2480.gif

squicken

Broyles sighting! Giving him those garbage-time experience points like an underdeveloped RPG character. Build those levels up so he can become useful later.

? he blew out his ACL last year. He was never going to be full speed at the start of the season. no idea why DET took him

My god, how do teams still not know to draft O-linemen? Doesn't make sense.

Lions are awful. Contract them. And the ohio teams. And the Jags.

Boom! Redistribute the talent, parity accomplished. We'll take Fatford as a backup!

I played basketball against Gosner Cherilus when he was at BC. He wasn't good at that either.

Top Bottom