• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What a shitty game. Not shocking, considering the teams.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Love that DB strutting when his team is headed towards another loss. Not just classy. He's Lions Classy.

Roy Williams would do his stupid first-down salute signal when they were down by 35.

Miroku

I had much higher expectations for the Bears Offense tonight. I guess the Lions pass rush is good enough to show how bad the Bears O line is.

BobDylan

Lions have more turnovers than first downs and the Bears only have 13 points.

Make of that what you will.

kind of what I assumed with that score. my roommate is at the game so that means he will come home tell me all about how awesome the Bears played.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not a pick.

Stafford looks so different from last year. Wonder what happened.

Plinko

How in the world does the officiating crew call that an INT with absolutely none of them having a clear look at it?

eznark

Banned
Not a pick.

Stafford looks so different from last year. Wonder what happened.

local-chinese-buffet.jpg

Top Bottom