• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
lol

This record has a real Ricky Williams NCAA rushing record to it. You knew it would fall within a few years...why make a big deal of it?

Three or four guys will break it next year now that it's obviously so attainable. I wonder if they will all halt the entire game as though their meaningless franchise had nothing else to glom on to?

Tom Brady going to put Marino at #3 and yeah I could definitely see a few guys each year pushing Marino down.

LJ11

Christ, what an ass kicking. Jack Del Rio D-coordinator future?

Though, it would be funny if the Saints come out and lay a Seahawks type egg against us in the playoffs.

What about a new OC, that offense is something else. I know the OL isn't very good but man they really weren't trying to attack. Patrick Robinson is gigantic turd, how many times did they target that little twerp?

Fire Mularkey, he stinks.

3N16MA

Banned
That's some strong haterade you're drinking to single out Rodgers as the "washed up" guy on that list.

Brady has a chance if he grows his hair and Peyton will be a cyborg next season. I agree that Stafford has no chance, I'm pretty sure he will shatter after getting hit sometime in his career.

What about a new OC, that offense is something else. I know the OL isn't very good but man they really weren't trying to attack. Patrick Robinson is gigantic turd, how many times did they target that little twerp?

Fire Mularkey, he stinks.

The hope is that Mularkey is already out the door to Jacksonville.

Definitely need to upgrade the O-Line, all of the weapons in the world doesn't help if the plays don't have time to develop.

Damn Matt Ryan sucks....fool thinks he's peyton Manning but is scared to air out the fucking ball. "oh shit im scared feels like im gonna get hit...<chucks to hb>" = 50 percent of his fucking plays today.

cant believe i lost fantasy because of him....4 points....4 damn points. if I lose the championship, I rather get crushed than lose by 4 measly points.

meadowrag

Banned
This is one of many low points in Falcons history.
What an embarrassment. Damn what an ass-kicking.

RurouniZel said:
Yeah, that's what worries me as well. Falcons will want revenge. :/

We just got blown the fuck out brother, I think you'll be good.

Damn Matt Ryan sucks....fool thinks he's peyton Manning but is scared to air out the fucking ball. "oh shit im scared feels like im gonna get hit...<chucks to hb>" = 50 percent of his fucking plays today.

cant believe i lost fantasy because of him....4 points....4 damn points. if I lose the championship, I rather get crushed than lose by 4 measly points.

Hard to throw long when you're about to get crushed 2 seconds into the play.

eznark

Banned
Play of the game was that flag they picked up because "you can't hold a guy on a screen pass."

What the fuck was that??? It would have been a clear safety, giving the ball back to the Falcons down 13 with plenty of time left. Fucking bizarre.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is one of many low points in Falcons history.
What an embarrassment. Damn what an ass-kicking.

We just got blown the fuck out brother, I think you'll be good.

Don't care. I don't care how shitty you played. No Saints fan is going to a playoff bund ATL team lightly.

Talon

Play of the game was that flag they picked up because "you can't hold a guy on a screen pass."

What the fuck was that??? It would have been a clear safety, giving the ball back to the Falcons down 13 with plenty of time left. Fucking bizarre.

Sigh

It's nice to want things. Happy Holidays.

cajunator

Banned
Theres no way a team with as much talent as the falcons will settle for a playoff loss to a team that swept them in the regular season. Not without one hell of a fight.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Uh, safeties are worth only 2 pts last I checked. They were down 22 with under 8 minutes left so with a safety they still would have needed 3 touchdowns to win. Game was over at that point.

Tom Penny

Brees will probably have 5400 yards to end this season. He will have crushed the record.

Great record but it took him nearly 60 more pass attempts to break it. Marino's season was more impressive without question. It's like comparing Moss TD record of 23 to what Rice had 22 TD's in 12 games.

LJ11

The Saints were dropping their LBs so deep though, had no choice really. It's not like they were trying to vertically stretch the zone either. Poor game plan, no draws/screens, anything to get the D to play tighter. They just laid off, let him dink and dunk into the red, but they stiffened up when it mattered.

A good running team would've destroyed them tonight, though they probably wouldn't play that way against a good run threat.

Kusagari

No doubt. Drew actually won a super bowl.

dan-marino-freakout-o.gif

cajunator

Banned
Payton comparing Brees to Marino = BARF

Im just gad tthat brees has one very specific item that places him above the mere stat chasers.
He really isnt happy with stats in a losing season and he definitely hates playoff losses. He would probably give all the awards back if it got him another ringl

Kusagari

Im just gad tthat brees has one very specific item that places him above the mere stat chasers.
He really isnt happy with stats in a losing season and he definitely hates playoff losses. He would probably give all the awards back if it got him another ringl

He's certainly fine padding up his stats until he breaks those records though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Why are people shitting on Brees? Save that shit for a douche who deserves it.

Don't sweat it, own it. Brees > everyone else. Brees has a SB ring, unlike Marino. He has a real record. What record does Rodgers hold? The number of times he held the door or got a drink for Brent? The number of fat chicks fucked after a home game?

OWN THE HATE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom