• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
You cuntytwatfuckstain. My grandma died while being raped during 9/11

No excuse. They played like shit and got beat. It happens. No excuse necessary when you only lose once and have the #1 seed wrapped up.
Just like your inability to discuss politics without ending up looking like and idiot. You also fail to grasp when you should stand up for another poster in the name of humor and when you should keep your pisspoor attempts at humor to yourself.

Talon

Julio. Your teammates Roddy and Tony are known for using their hands to snatch balls before they hit their bodies.

Do the same.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
mike smith looks like a confused packers fan trying to figure out excuses for why his team is complete shit right now

He just needs more hair gel!

edit: Or maybe he doesn't use hair gel....something about his hair that just says "used car salesman" or "Lehman Brothers executive"...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The Saints lost to the Rams b/c they were so worried about defending against Bradford, that when he was ruled out, they were left exposed to AJ Feely throwing the ball more than 10 yards downfiled

Saints lost to the Rams because they lose to a shitty team they shouldn't lose to every year. Anyone remember the Cleveland game where the Browns punked us on a fake punt? It happened 3 times in a row in 02 and kepts the Saints out of the playoffs. You watch that shit and a game like duck against the Rams if forgotten the next day.

Mrbob

mike smith looks like a confused packers fan trying to figure out excuses for why his team is complete shit right now

Dude, you are trying too hard right now. The best trolls are the sly ones.

Edit: Brees, lol. Chucking it after Atlanta has given up on D dirty.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

:D

eznark

Banned
SUCK MY BALLS AARON RODGERS

sSNgZ.gif

sSNgZ.gif

sSNgZ.gif

sSNgZ.gif

sSNgZ.gif

Brees! Finally, a good QB gets that record!l

You're right. I can't stand being 14-1 and having HFA. This sucks. I hope we have a good draft, maybe we'll have a better shot next year.

Wow running up the score to break a record he could have broken next week.

I now hope the Falcons crush the hell out of the Saints in the playoffs.

Edit: and then they stop the game to ballwash him? Fuck that. Kick the extra point and play football.

Love this moment. So cool.

Hope the Falcons ain't mad about it. They should had stopped it from happening.

Actually, I hope Smith is stewing, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom