• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen Launch Week: What Are Your Final Pickups?

martino

Only the ps5
no 80€ games for me so probably no day one games for me on console this gen.

Last edited:

Katajx

Gold Member
PS5 Digital Version
Demon’s Souls
Miles Morales
AC Valhalla
Avengers(Hoping it improves a bit with new content and next gen patch in the coming months)
Arctis 7p

On the fence for call of duty for my son and then I’m waiting a few more weeks to pull the trigger on Cyberpunk.
Keep forgetting DMC5SE.

reinking

Gold Member
2 x PS5 consoles (one is for a Christmas gift)
1x XBSX console

I am still very much undecided on everything else. I am going to play a little Bugsnax, Astro and Gears Tactics while I wait for real world reviews.

R6Rider

Gold Member
PS5
Demon's Souls

That's it for now. I could buy lots of games, but I don't want to start off with a backlog. I'll be playing plenty of PS4 titles on my PS5.

T8SC

Nothing because nothing at all at launch impresses me. I'll wait for a revision with a bigger SSD as standard. In 2013 i waited almost a year before a decent game came out that wasn't a remaster.

KO7

XsX
Play and Charge kit
Cyberpunk 2077

Will be signing up for gamepass for Forza Horizon 4 mainly. May or may not be picking up NBA2K21 as well depending on reviews.

kingwingin

Ps5 and demons souls for me.

Was planning on getting a series x but I think I'll just run my one x for as long as I can and pick up a series later on once halo and gears 6 drops

NeonDelta

Xbox Series X
Assassins Creed Valhalla

also bought Fifa and Cyberpunk so waiting for 4th Dec for Fifa and 10th Dec for Cyberpunk

ive also bought Miles Morales, if i can pick up a PS5, otherwise i'll just play it on PS4 Pro.
Forgot to add I also bought a 2tb SSD in the prime day sales for BC games

bender

What time is it?
PS5 and Demon Souls (digital). I watched Into the Spiderverse last night so I'll probably crumble and get Miles Morales too.

W

Whataborman

Unconfirmed Member
PS5:
Disc Version
Demon's Souls
Godfall
Spiderman: MM

XSX:
Yakuza: Like a Dragon (?)

PC:
AC:V
Godfall(?)
Yakuza: Like a Dragon(?)

I'm getting a XSX but as a high-end PC gamer, I'm not seeing a lot of games for the system at launch that I wouldn't rather play on PC. I'll have Gamepass and probably pick up Yakuza as well.

As far as PS5 is concerned, I'm still confused about Spiderman. I have the original game and DLC for the PS4. Is there a remake for PS5 or just the normal PS5 enhancements. I know that MM is technically a seperate game.

Top Bottom