• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Year Hype check: Returnal, Deathloop, the Medium, Ratchet & Clank, Hitman 3, Kena, Balan and more - which game is getting your money in Q1?

Which of the new Q1 Games is getting your money?

• Total voters

Rikkori

I really want to try Outriders, but for a tenner not full price, so I just voted 'other' just in case something comes up that's actually worth buying. Don't care about any of the others tbh, tho I will get Hitman 3 on a deep sale on steam eventually - frankly I regret buying Hitman 2 because I just spent way too little time with it. I like it in theory more than in practice, even though I have nothing bad to say about it (besides the shit drm).

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Ratchet and Clank. Dying for anything on Ps5 that would make good use of the controller. Normally not a game I’d be interested it but beggars can’t be choosers.

Maybe outriders, I like 3rd person shooters but after the avengers shit show I’m gun shy.

Last edited:

truth411

Hoping for Ratchet before March, and it’s my only day 1 buy so far
With Returnal coming out March 19th and timed exclusive Deathloop May 21st. That virtually guarantees RatchetnClank is being pushed to Q2/3, I'm betting June or July. I'm thinking July since Sony saw how successful Ghost of Tsushima was launching in July (not a normal window when publishers release AAA titles) and decided to do the same with RatchetnClank. It gives Insomniac a little more dev time and spreads out there Exclusives game releases to every other month, which builds mind share and momentum.

Last edited:

Romulus

OP, hitman 3 is also VR.

Very excited about that, not just a specifically built first person mode but VR with a lifed scale world in front of you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom