• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Console "Project Scarlett" Coming Next Year and it "Eats Monsters for Breakfast"

ya that what they want but can they pull it off? sony is not going to roll over.
MS: I have the bigger dick!
Sony: No! I have the bigger dick!

vzctLbz.gif
People seem to be talking like they know shit about Sony’s and Microsoft’s, dick, meanwhile Sony and Microsoft have only claimed they have a taint.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Listen, I’ve got some insider knowledge in this, and while it’s not 100% set in stone *YET* and may change, I can at least confirm something for you all. Now don’t go running about with like it’s some epic win for your console of choice, just get over it. Anyway... both consoles? They will have those little tiny rubber feet things on the base to stop them sliding.

Do with this information as you wish... I am but a passer of knowledge...

QuickClimax

Neo Member
How much you wanna bet the first person to play for a whole day it'll explode

I mean think about it a small box with so much power... it's too much heat.

Last edited:

Journey

Banned
How much you wanna bet the first person to play for a whole day it'll explode

I mean think about it a small box with so much power... it's too much heat.

One could say that about Xbox One X considering the form factor and how much more powerful it is compared to the much bigger Pro, but it runs cooler and quieter, whodathunk?

maxresdefault.jpg

If it's the same team of engineers that were behind the X, I'm pretty confident it will be fine.

pr0cs

I'm just excited to see the next generation. Tbh I spent more time pc gaming than console gaming but considering next Gen won't have a gimped CPU I'm hoping for some much improved AI / physics, etc

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Listen, I’ve got some insider knowledge in this, and while it’s not 100% set in stone *YET* and may change, I can at least confirm something for you all. Now don’t go running about with like it’s some epic win for your console of choice, just get over it. Anyway... both consoles? They will have those little tiny rubber feet things on the base to stop them sliding.

Bullshit.

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ

Make sense, i was thinking a trash can design like Apple did with the Mac Pro with some changes, 3 air vents (top, middle, bottom) and 2 air vents, one blowing up the other down.

Top Bottom