• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New World final Closed Beta starts July 20th, plus new trailer.

Are you going to play New World?

• Yes

• No

• I'll check it out

Results are only viewable after voting.

CloudNull

Banned
Trailer is juicy as they are finally showing some zones that have never been seen before. Looks like the delay has been worth it.

You can preorder to get access to the closed beta. I preordered months ago as I have played the game several times throughout the dev process I am super hyped. They have made nothing but smart decisions with their changes.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I've been following this game forever, played all the previous play tests. I'm honestly really looking forward to it. Not to be naive, it's an MMO, and most MMO's are very flawed in the beginning. However give this til August 2022 and I think it'll improve overtime.

Definitely playing this. Day one for me.

MMO's are too grindy for me, but I like the premise of this one. Graphics look nice for an MMO, have to see what it looks like in actuality

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We played Amrine Excavation, one of the six dungeon Expeditions that will be included with New World, the ambitious MMORPG from Amazon.

Top Bottom