• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Site Achievements and Achievement Updates

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
Today we added nearly 30 new achievements to NeoGAF! We rolled out several new achievements that were predominantly based on the Politics board (bringing it up to par with Gaming / Off-Topic) as well as Reactions. This update includes a few "General NeoGAF"-related achievements as well.

In addition to this, we also made changes to the Achievements page found here. With this new update, hidden achievements will no longer show up here until you've unlocked them. To help all the would-be achievement hunters on NeoGAF, we added a new section at the bottom of each category that contains hidden achievements:

DymOUIb.png

This will indicate how many hidden achievements you have yet to unlock, and the total number of achievements listed below that indicate the total for that category that includes hidden achievements.

Can you find them all?

Finally, achievements that have multiple tiers for unlocking will only show the base tier as long as the base isn't hidden mwuhaha and any subsequent tiers you've already unlocked but will now hide the future tier goals you've yet to obtain. We feel this helps streamline this page considerably and it allows us to add even more achievements to the site without introducing unnecessary clutter.

Happy Hunting!

We have tons more site achievements planned now that these changes are out of the way, stay tuned!

Saber

Gold Member
Mor cheevus?

Lmao I logged and then out of nothing, mor cheevus.

Last edited:

Michele

you.
I got 10 achievements, yay! I feel a bit famous now.

Can I trade my points in for a custom tag or platnium GAF?
No, but I think there will be an similar system where you get rewards for getting enough achievement points.

Last edited:

royox

I logged in, had like 15 notifications and I freaked out likw "shit what did I say now??" They were all archievement notifications xD

Last edited:

Bwahaha

Neo Member
This is awesome, thanks a lot. Makes it feel like I'm atleast doing something meaningful with my time on here, will definitely be posting more.

Top Bottom