• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil Village gameplay showcases combat, villains, and environments

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I'm mostly avoiding but I've read that enemies in the demo aren't reacting to being shot/hit. I'm hoping that is based on their enemy type, because some of the most fun strategic decisions in past RE games come down to choosing where to shoot a zombie.

GymWolf

I'm mostly avoiding but I've read that enemies in the demo aren't reacting to being shot/hit. I'm hoping that is based on their enemy type, because some of the most fun strategic decisions in past RE games come down to choosing where to shoot a zombie.
Even more hilarious because this is a first person game and this type of details are even more on your face.

Arachnid

I didn't have that problem. If you shoot or knife them in the face, they retract away from you. If you shoot them in the leg, they stumble a bit (though they do recover kind of quick). You can also push/shove them away from you with a proper timing parry. A shotgun blast will straight up lay them out on the ground.

Top Bottom