Ordered one the other day, sounds like it includes all the various features of a 1st party DS3.
DS3 is a wonky controller and most 3rd party options are straight trash. I have a refurbished one and it's still a bit wonky.
Just wanted to share cause if you game on a PS3, you're probably always concerned about controller issues. I'll share some thoughts once I'm able to test a few games.
- Wireless Bluetooth technology
- Sixaxis capability
- Compatible with PS3/PS4/PC**
- Pressure sensitive buttons
- Turbo functionality
- Comfortable and responsive analog sticks
- Vibration feedback
- Wireless range of over 30 feet
- LED indicator
- Includes USB-C charging cable
***NOTE: When connecting to PS3 for first time you have to sync by connecting the USB-C cable to your PS3.