• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PlayStation Plus is live in the US | Sony’s classic PlayStation games on PS Plus are 60hz in North America

yurinka

My PS Plus subscription is paid until 2024. With the new model is there anyway to upgrade to the Premium level for just a month or two? When PS Now was its own service it was easy to subscribe for a month or two at a time. I'm assuming there is no way to do this now but figured I would ask.
If the new PS+ already released in your regions your PS Plus will have migrated to PS Plus Essentials, so your options are to continue with Essential until it expires, to upgrade all your remaining months at the same time to a higher tier or use a separate account to get a month or two of higher tier.

If the new PS+ still didn't release in your region and you have PS Plus but not PS Now, then buy a digital code of PS Now for your region in a cd key store. When the PS+ gets released in your region/country if you have both Plus and Now you'll be migrated to PS Plus Premium instead with the longer expiration date of the two. Meaning that if PS+ still didn't release in your country, if you buy and redeem a code for a month of PS Now you'll get Premium until 2024.

They also made Game Trials a perk at the inception of PS Plus almost 10 years ago too.
It too shall be dropped after floundering for a while AGAIN.
Yes, it's funny that back in 2010 when PS Plus released what they offered was Time limited full game trials, PS3 games, PS1 games and PSP games. Basically most of the new stuff they added to their new PS+ are things they already had in the service while ago and most of the other ones are from PS Now.

Last edited:
Jimbo got me again, just upgraded to deluxe, I couldn't resist despite not liking the selection of games so far.

I'm giving you a vote of confidence Sony, that I know you don't deserve. :messenger_squinting_tongue:

Last edited:

Buhaj

I have PS Plus stacked for a few years, seems it is impossible to convert that time into a shorter Extra/Premium window instead of paying extra for the remaining period?

Top Bottom