• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nvidia RTX 4000 Adola Lovelace Cards Announced | RTX 4090 (1599$) October 12th | RTX 4080 (1199$)

Draugoth

Gold Member

FdG7MNMWAAURlSh

FdG7jOPXEAIK4vp

FdG7ftgXEAIoXN6

3rd gen of RTX coming with DLSS 3.0

DLSS 3.0 is capable of generating additional frames, boosting game performance by up to 4 times.

FdG5GcZWYAg-3bb

FdG5dSTXEAEIVcP

FdG6JWbWYAgVmlx

Ada Lovelace graphics chip revealed

FdG4e2VXwAAAv0G

NVIDIA presents a tool called RTX Remix that allows to build RTX mods for games (pictured: Morrowind)

Last edited:

tmlDan

I don't see a reason to upgrade yet with a 3080 but I will in a couple of years when i get a new Mb and CPU.

i wish the prices went down a bit more, considering i pay in $CDN

Last edited:

Smiggs

I wonder if they're starting the 4000 series price so high, hoping they can chew up their 3000 series supply? That way they can price gouge the early adopters, and burn up their excess ampere supply.

Assholes. I'll stick with my 3080 this gen.

RespawnX

What they showed is misleading . They could have been using Dlss performance mode to get those frames up
They showed 0 (zero) 1:1 comparison between RTX 2000 and 3000. Nvidia did the same at RTX 1000 announcement because their raster performance was the smallest leap in generations. Expect to get them crushed in reviews.

deeptech

People did these prices anyway, nvidia wouldn't go so high with 80 cards if nobody was buying during the chip shortage/mining craze/inflation period for more than double msrp. Nothing to do but wait for 70 or 60 cards

Top Bottom