• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Non Newtonian Fluids!! Lets You Walk On Water!! Amazing!!

Non Newtonian Fluids!! Becomes Hard When Punching It! Let's You Walk On Water!!

This Fluid Is A Roboticized Fluid Membrane Nanotechnology!! It Is Fully Self Mechanized And Self Actuating Thus It Requires No Power Source Other Than Human Applied Force!!

This Science Has Been Taught About In The U.S.A. For Now Decades!! And Students Were Informed America Was Only Informing It's Own U.S. Born Citizens Of Such Sciences!!

When I Learned About This, They Came Forward And Stated They Were Subversively Lying To Other Countries About How Advanced The U.S.A. Applied Sciences Infrastructure Is!!
They Bluntly Ensured Us All As Students, Even Foreign Scientists They Had Invited To Our Science Institutes And Government Facilities As Guests - They Were Lying To!!
That Our Internal Government Ran Computer Science Infrastructure Right Now Was 20 Years Ahead Of What Has Been Theorized By Countries Residing Outside Of The U.S.A.!!

This Is How We Were Taught About Non-Newtonian Fluid In Public Schools!! And It Was Agonizing As They Informed Us Only 30% Of The People You Encountered Online Will Have Any Idea About Or Believe
What You Are Trying To Discuss Because The Overwhelming Majority Of People You Encounter Online Will Be Foreign Born Non U.S. Citizens!! But If You Wanted To Try To Convince Others This Science
Was Created In The U.S.A. When We - The U.S.A. Was Already Subversively Creating A False Origin Story For Non Newtonian Fluid In Order To Monitor Responses - Good Luck!!

Trapping Colors Inside A Piece Of Glass!! A Demonstration We Were Told They Would Lie About While Demonstrating The Science!! They Would Use The Fact That Light When Viewed Caugh In Glass Acted Like A Fluid, They Would Tell People They Werent Using Glass For The Demonstration But Were Straight Using Fluid To Accomplish The Goal Here!!

A Spot Floating Above A Flock Of Birds!! We Were Taught This Spot Wouldn't Actually Be A Lense Distortion But Nourish The Idea That It Could Be To Create A False Story Here Too!! We Were Taught To Be Amazed By This Spot, Because It Is Molecular!! Meanwhile We Were Told Good Luck Trying To Explain It To Anyone That Didn't Know About It First Hand Even If You Knew That It Wasn't Some Kind Of Film Glare! Maddening!! And That Is What American Born U.S. Citizens And Student's Have Been Struggling With For Basically Decades Now!! Trying To Figure Out How To Even Get Around Our Own Government Science Disinformation Tactics If We Just Wanted People To Enjoy The Science!!

And Then We Learned Of The Molecular Madness Of The Induction Forge!! And How They Would Fully Facilitate All The False Science Floating About And Misinformed Individuals Attempting To Explain This Achievement Once America Revealed The Technology Because Our Science Facilities No Longer Cared About Foreign Individuals That Didn't Want To Live Here As Citizens!! I Mean Wow!!

Now As An American Born Computer Scientist I Am Here Very Seriously Saying To You They've Been Teaching About All Of This In Public Schools Across America As Far Back As 91!! And They Told Us Bluntly, They Handed Out A False Narrative And Subversion Mechanism They Designed To Mislead Other Countries And Foreign Science Facilities Specifically About Non Newtonian Fluids And Other Upcoming Achievements To See If Any Of These Countries Would Morph The Concept Of Non Newtonian Fluid They Invented, And Attempt To Shrug Off Or Merely Steal This Invention Even Though They Thought The Demonstrations Were Fake To Even Begin With!! That They Wanted To Sit Back After Having Created This Term, This Technology And Watch And Monitor Other Countries Reactions Based On Demonstrations That Looked Like They Were Special FX Demonstrations When In Fact They Were Legit Sciences All Derived From America's Internal Applied Sciences!!

So Many Of These Demonstrations Are Top Secret American Brew For Citizens Of The U.S.A. Or Can Only Be Viewed In America, Many Simply Defy Common Perception And I Have A Record Of All Of Them For Those Interested But We Were Warned In Trying TO Spread The Information - Many Are Literally Tagged By A Molecular Signal Which Is The Marble Circuiting Initiative I Had Learned I Had Been Enrolled In!! Imagine That!! Which Was Terrifying To Learn About Growing Up In School Like Wow!! They Had Been Tracking Us All With Some Sort Of Molecular Radio Signal As Far Back As 92!! And Were Going To Be Able To Decipher That Signal Beginning Now This Year And Then By Next Month View All Of This Information!! That Part Was Terrifying But It's All Amazing Science!! By Next Month They Are Moving On To An Even More Amazing Initiative!!

So Then They Told Us This Subversive Story They Were Feeding Other Countries While They Were Going To Just Sit Back And Watch While We All Marveled At The Amazing Actual Science On Display!!
And Told Us About The Below Demonstration, Which Was For Us To Marvel Over And Full Of Subversive Plotting!

This Mini Robot Bug Made Out Of Just Paper Clips, Wires, LED Light Bulbs, Clothes Pins And Two Batteries - Is Not Some Fiction!! This Is A Real Science Demonstration!! How They Somehow Managed To Get This To Actuate At All Defies All Previous Standard Human Knowledge And The U.S.A. Spent An Exuberant Amount To Accomplish This Demonstration!! Due To Breakthroughs Like This Thousands Of Other Achievements Can Be Made Internally In U.S.A. Computer Science Labs Within 3 Days Of Thinking Up Nearly Any Invention - Through Material Compute Science Derivatives!! Actuating Literally Metal Parts With A Battery Is Something They Said Most Outside Of America Would Believe Was Fake, Or Shrug Off Ignorantly As Nothing Special Or Special Effects!! But This Is 100% Real!! They Even Said They Would Try To Sale A Fake Parts List WIth A Vibrating Motor But If You Read The Original Description It Will Make No Mention And Promised It Was Just Running Off Batteries!! That Is The Type Of Disinformation Campaign People Like Me Trying To Even Talk About This Have Been Brainstorming How To Overcome For The Last Couple Of Decades Because Our Government Revealed It Is So Jealous That Others Aren't Moving Here That We're Just Straight Up Lying About Our Actual Technological Status Right Now!! I Mean Wow!! Yet Here It Is Finally And It's Everything They Promised And Completely Amazing!! And People Like Me Exist Who Are Still Trying To Figure Out The Best Way To Spread The Word!!

There Is One Where They Capture Footage Of A Bear Chasing A Guy Down A Forest Path, Except They Are Supposed To Reproduce This Scenario More Than Once!! Eventually The Footage You See Is Supposed To Be Captured From A Molecular Drone!! And The Bear Each Time Is A Grizzly Mind Controlled To Visit This Spot For The Footage!! But Forget The Crazyness That This Bear Is Mind Controlled!! The Drone Is Eventually Supposed To Be Smaller Than Most Molecules And Incomprehensible To Foreign Science Facilities! And That Is The Actual Footage We Will Be Witnessing!! There Are Several Demonstrations Of This Caliber Occurring!

Enter The Mind Controlled Bear, Bird's Caught And Stuck In Mid Air From A Science Lab States Away, The Floating Wand, The Floating Slinky ,The Self Actuated Paperclip Robot That Somehow Runs On A Battery Alone (A Robot Made Out Of A Battery And Some Paperclips, And A Couple Of Light Bulbs), The Un-poppable Balloon, Traveling Fluids, Instant Ice That Rises As You Pour More Water And Several Other Amazing Demonstrations I Will Post Here If Others Want!! I Haven't Counted But There Are There Are Far Over 50 Mind Boggling Science Demonstrations I've Been Marveling At!!

These Top Secret Science Curriculums That School Kids Were Enrolled In Were Titled Marble Circuiting, The Moving Sofa, Project Evergreen Terrace, And Happily Ever After X2, The Molecular Era!!

We Were Told These Demonstrations Would Randomly Go Public, And Would Be Flipped Off And On So Sometimes You Could Easily Find Them And Other Times You May Not Be Able To!!

And We Were Taught About These Science's By Learning About Several Incomprehensible U.S.A. Science Demonstrations Americans Were Told We Could Try To Tell People About Online If We Wanted, But Only A Small Fraction Would Even Believe They Were Real Or Made Of American Invention And Science Initiative!! As I Stated Before, The Statistic They Derived Was 30% Of Those You Encountered Online Will Even Be Aware Of What You Are Describing, And That Is Because They Are Americans Like You!!

And They Again Hammered In That The Reason Why They Were Doing This Was Simple!! They Taught That They Want People To Become Citizens Of The U.S.A. And If It Meant Hiding These Sciences And Our Drive Towards Beginning To Master All Science By 2022 And How Unreasonably Powerful Our Government Run Computer Science Facilities Have Become (Again, 20 Years Ahead Of What They Have Lead Foreign Scientists Invited Stateside To Believe!!) Then Too Bad!! Meanwhile Because Of Our Extreme Science Initiatives We Will Be Able To Come Up With All Material Science Solutions We Could Ever Need Or Dream Of In No More Than 3 Days Tops Because We Have Sunk All Our Money Into Doing Just That!! And They Taught Us Any Achievement Derived Of Material Sciences And Human Invention Would Be Achievable Within 3 Days Because Of This!! But In The Meantime As Public School Attendees And U.S. Citizens - If We Didn't Know - If Our Parents Didn't Tell Us - We Were All Enrolled In Several Top Secret Science Initiatives And This Is How And Why We Were Being Taught About Science!! If We Wanted To Try To Spread The Word About These Amazing Achievements They Said To Us Good Luck!! So Here I Am!!

There Are Several Demonstrations, Like Sooooo Many Mind Blowing Demonstrations I And Others Were Taught About In School!! Many We Were Told Wouldn't Show Up For People Outside Of The U.S.A. So If That Is A Problem Let Me Know!! Some We Were Even Assured Would Be Treated As If A Light Switch Was Attached And Then Flipped On And Off Randomly So People May See Them Over The Years On The Internet, And Then Be Unable To Find Them Anywhere!! But The Rabbit Hole Doesn't Stop Here!! And They Promised There Were More Demonstrations They Were Excited About That They Couldn't Share (When I Was Still A School Kid) Coming Down The Pipe And Even If We Checked Back Into Find Out They Had 100'S Of Amazing Science Surprises In Store!!

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
WTF did I just not read?
ca8.jpg

It's not new and it's not nanotech.

It's called Oobleck, you silly fuck.

image.png
It's Called Non Newtonian Fluid, It Was Created In The U.S.A. By American Computer Science Derivitives And If You Believe Anything Else Our Disinformation Campaign And U.S.A. Specific Science Program Has Subverted You!! Which Is What They Have Taught Us As Students That We Would Be Competing With In Trying To Spread Information On These Very Legit Breakthroughs!! But You Are Free To Try Making A Corn Starch Oobleck That Reactively Hardens And Act's Just As This Non Newtonian Fluid Science Which Hardens So Much It Hurts The Guy's Hand In The Demonstration!! You Wont Be Able To And You Know It!! But America Has Been And Has Been Teaching Legit Science On It As Far Back As The 90'S!! Good Day To You!! For Anyone Else I May Not See Further Posts Of This Variation But If Curios Let Me Know I Have Basically All The Secret Science Demonstration's That Have Been Taught About In American Schools To Share Freely Here!!

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Is Somerset back?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It's Called Non Newtonian Fluid, It Was Created In The U.S.A. By American Computer Science Derivitives And If You Believe Anything Else Our Disinformation Campaign And U.S.A. Specific Science Program Has Subverted You!! Which Is What They Have Taught Us As Students That We Would Be Competing With In Trying To Spread Information On These Very Legit Breakthroughs!! But You Are Free To Try Making A Corn Starch Oobleck That Reactively Hardens And Act's Just As This Non Newtonian Fluid Science Which Hardens So Much It Hurts The Guy's Hand In The Demonstration!! You Wont Be Able To And You Know It!! But America Has Been And Has Been Teaching Legit Science On It As Far Back As The 90'S!! Good Day To You!! For Anyone Else I May Not See Further Posts Of This Variation But If Curios Let Me Know I Have Basically All The Secret Science Demonstration's That Have Been Taught About In American Schools To Share Freely Here!!

I remember the first time I smoked weed.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
There has to be a hidden code here.
How is anyone going to type like this?
I didn't think it was possible.
Shit like this creeps me out, dude

Ginormous walls of capitalized text
Ugh, it's weird
You know it's weird, right?

I don't know how else to say it
Sorry won't cut it

A little bit of capital letters goes a long wway.

Can't you just like...do the first word?
United States science is cool, but
Not cool enough for this copypasta shit
Take this elsewhere bruh

Everyone Saying It's Not A Big Deal, Is Normal - Basically Exactly What Our American School Institutes Taught Us Would Happen!! Along With People Calling It Other Names, People Claiming It's An Old Science!

Meanwhile This Water Demonstration Defies Comprehension!! And Can Be Bought In Stores!!

And A Minute In, So Does This One!!

This Glass Completely Disappearing, As Was Taught Would Happen In U.S.A. Science Labs Since The 90'S!!

Update: They (Our Internal U.S.A. Computer Science Facilities) Also Made This Prediction Using Our Top Secret Compute Infrastructure From 92, We Were Taught We Couldn't Verify How Accurate It May Be. But They Had Made A Prediction About Bengals Reaching The Super Bowl During This Era - A Bengals Win Was Predicted For The Super Bowl, From Our Mighty Internal Compute Infrastructure That We Have Been Lying To Outside Scientists And Non Born U.S. Citizens About.

That Win Was Bengals Scoring 35 Points To 27, Though I Could Be Off On 27 I'm Just Going Off What I Was Taught Now Decades Ago!!

They Said Go Ahead And Use This Information If You're Trying To Explain Any Of This, Even If Our Prediction From Decades Before Is Right You Will Still Be Insulted You Will Still Be Cussed At But Don't Worry We Are Molecularly Excluding Them From Further Demonstration At This Point - So When You Try To Show Them A Demonstration, It Will Be Disguised As A Different Video Or Different Demonstration!! So Here I Am Trying To Tell You All About How Terrifying This Was As Kid And We'll See I Suppose!!

Also, Molecular Signaling - I Forgot To Mention This And It Is Why Myself And I'm Sure Many Other U.S. Born Student's Were Slightly Terrified Of Our Internal Science Infrastructure!! We Were Taught
That They Originally Wanted People From Other Countries To Become Citizens Of The U.S.A!! They Loved Them, They Thought Indeed These People Were Special!! But They Taught Us Over The Years, That Particularly Foreign Science Facility Would Become Increasing Derogatory Towards U.S. Sciences!! And That Since They Had Begun Molecular Tagging As Far Back As Our Own Top Secret Marble Circuiting Initiative - They Would Absolutely Be Excluding Foreign Scientist's And Individuals From Other Countries Who Did Not Wish To Become U.S. Citizens From Learning About Our Most Advanced Demonstration's Some Which Has Started Now! They Warned As Soon As These Scientist Even Muttered Anything, That Nope - They Were Excluded!! I'm Not Kidding!! So Yeah This Terrified Us Kids!!

They Said Watch As These Individual's Over The Decades Say Derogatory Things About Americans, Saying They Have No Culture And Watch How Rude They Are
While You As A Student And Then Adult Tried To Figure Out How To Explain What You Were Taught In School!! In Unfortunately They've Been 100% On The Mark With
All Of These Things They've Taught!!

They Even Warned Us - Foreign Born Scientists Would Enroll For Citizenship And Leave The Country!! And Even After Reading A Warning Like This, Make Derogatory, Rude Remarks. And Said Just You Watch - These Individuals Will Be Molecularly Tagged And Fully Excluded From The Demonstrations They Will Be Showing Because Of It!! Even Right Now Some Of These May Only Show Up Properly If You Are In America, And Then You May Have To Be In The Correct House Or Even State To See Some Of Them!! And That The Really Amazing Demonstrations Are Soon To Come!! So You've All Be Warned Or Reminded If You Knew And Had This All On The Back Burner - That Stuff Is Happening Now!!

And Yes As A Kid Particularly.. This Stuff.. Molecular Exclusion Of Foreign Individuals Being Taught As Base Standard By Our Internal Science Facility - Terrified Me!!

And They Said, Maybe You Don't Believe Us - But Just You Watch Us!! They Will Be Fully Excluded And Unable To See Demonstrations Even If They Are Standing Right Next To You!!

That They Have All The Scientists And All The Technology They Need Now - They Don't Want You Anymore If It's 2021 And Beyond And You Haven't Become A U.S. Citizen
You Will Be Excluded Fully From The Most Amazing U.S.A. Internal Demonstrations Coming Down The Pipe!!

I Mean Really!!

How Terrible!!

So Guy's This Is What The Marble Circuiting Crew Was Taught, You Better Start Visiting Overseas And Begin Bringing People Over To Become Citizens With Thorough Explanation If You Learned And Can Remember Any Of This!!

On To More Demonstrations!!

This Fluid Demonstration Is Nuts!! And They Began Teaching Us About This Decades Ago Sans Demonstration
And Then U.S. Citizens And Kids Began Getting The Demonstration Before This Demonstration Hit Youtube!! This Is Not CGI - I Say Again - This Is A Science Miracle Invented In America - Not CGI!! This Particular Demonstration May Not Be Viewable If You Are Not A U.S. Citizen!! So Let Me Know!!

Here Is The Glass Smoke Bubbles And Fluid Engine Demonstrations We Were Taught!!

Fluids Insanely Bouncing Atop Fluids!! (Like I Said, This Isn't CGI Its American Science!!)

Gravity Defying Slinky!!

The Levitating Wand!!

A Phone App That Allows Your Phone To Blow Out Candles!! Completely Impossible Science Becoming A Reality!!

A Motor Made From A Battery And Magnets!!

This Mind Controlled Grizzly We Were Taught About Only In The U.S.A. That Chases The Guy!!

This Butterfly Robot They Promised Foreign Scientist's Would Shrug Off And Say Was No Big Deal - When It Took Decades Of Raw Compute In U.S. Government Facilities To Figure Out How To Build This!! This Was Also Taught About In U.S.A. Schools And They Said Foreign Scientist's Particularly Computer Scientists Like Myself Would Handwave This Away Furiously And Perhaps Even Cuss Out The Person Showing It Off As The Notion Of A Flying Rubber Band Powered Anything That Works This Well Would Seem Preposterous To Foreign Science Facility!!

But It's 100% Real Science Originally Taught Only To American Kids As They Taught Us We Were Inventing It!!

This Flashlight With A Visible Beam You Can See From Miles Away!! Very Serious Science Was Taught About This In America Too With The Backstory Being We Will Invent This By 2011, With Products Releasing Around Now!

This Is Not CGI Either, 100% Pure Science All Taught About In U.S.A. Schools - Some Of These Demonstrations However Are Being Assisted Remotely From A Lab States Away!! Which Is Even More Crazy!! We've Been Showing Off Some Of The Above And The Below Demonstrations Some As Far Back As 2011 And Teaching The Very Serious Science Backing Them - But Only To People Who Are U.S. Citizens Which Has Always Been A Little Depressing In My Opinion!! The Unpoppable Balloon, Growing Ice Sculpture, Immediately Freezing Things, Selective Acid That Melts Aluminum Leaving The Plastic, Fluid Engine Glass Smoke Orbs, Separating Colors Demonstrations Many That I Grew Up Learning America Will Have Invented By 2017 And Before!! We Spent Our Budget During The 60'S On Ensuring All Of These Demonstrations Would Spur Off Thousands Of Other Solutions That We Could Immediately Use Our Secret Internal U.S.A. Compute Infrastructure To Solve. We Were Taught All Of These Solutions Could Be Rendered In 3 Days Total And That Other Countries Would Cite It Would Take Up To 30-60 Years To Render Solutions That We Are Achieving Withing Days - Using What They Thought Was The Most Advanced Computer Infrastructure In Existence - All Because We Had Lied To Them And Kept Everything Secret Since We Basically Invented The Modern Computer In All It's Variation!! And They Took Pride In Teaching Us About How Wrong Foreign Science Institutes (Russia, China, India, Even Britain) Would Be In Estimating How Quickly We Could Derive Solutions - They Would Guess Decades Believe It Was CGI Or Fake And We Would Be Rendering Needed Solutions In No More Than 3 Days Despite Everything Foreign Science Facility Thought They Knew!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDqiYIxvdA

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Everyone Saying It's Not A Big Deal, Is Normal - Basically Exactly What Our American School Institutes Taught Us Would Happen!! Along With People Calling It Other Names, People Claiming It's An Old Science!

Meanwhile This Water Demonstration Defies Comprehension!! And Can Be Bought In Stores!!

And A Minute In, So Does This One!!

This Glass Completely Disappearing, As Was Taught Would Happen In U.S.A. Science Labs Since The 90'S!!

Here Is The Glass Smoke Bubbles And Fluid Engine Demonstrations We Were Taught!!

Fluids Insanely Bouncing Atop Fluids!! (Like I Said, This Isn't CGI Its American Science!!)

A Phone App That Allows Your Phone To Blow Out Candles!! Completely Impossible Science Becoming A Reality!!

A Motor Made From A Battery And Magnets!!

This Mind Controlled Grizzly We Were Taught About Only In The U.S.A. That Chases The Guy!!

This Butterfly Robot They Promised Foreign Scientist's Would Shrug Off And Say Was No Big Deal - When It Took Decades Of Raw Compute In U.S. Government Facilities
To Figure Out How To Build This!! This Was Also Taught About In U.S.A. Schools And They Said Foreign Scientist's Particularly Computer Scientists Like Myself Would
Handwave This Away Furiously And Perhaps Even Cuss Out The Person Showing It Off As The Notion Of A Flying Rubber Band Powered Anything That Works This Well Would Seem Preposterous To Foreign Science Facility!!

But It's 100% Real Science Originally Taught Only To American Kids As They Taught Us We Were Inventing It!!

This Flashlight With A Visible Beam You Can See From Miles Away!! Very Serious Science Was Taught About This In America Too With The Backstory Being We Will Invent This By 2011, With Products Releasing Around Now!

This Is Not CGI Either, 100% Pure Science All Taught About In U.S.A. Schools - Some Of These Demonstrations However Are Being Assisted Remotely From A Lab States Away!! Which Is Even More Crazy!! We've Been Showing Off Some Of The Above And The Below Demonstrations Some As Far Back As 2011 And Teaching The Very Serious Science Backing Them - But Only To People Who Are U.S. Citizens Which Has Always Been A Little Depressing In My Opinion!! The Unpoppable Balloon, Growing Ice Sculpture, Immediately Freezing Things, Selective Acid That Melts Aluminum Leaving The Plastic, Fluid Engine Glass Smoke Orbs, Separating Colors Demonstrations Many That I Grew Up Learning America Will Have Invented By 2017 And Before!! We Spent Our Budget During The 60'S On Ensuring All Of These Demonstrations Would Spur Off Thousands Of Other Solutions That We Could Immediately Use Our Secret Internal U.S.A. Compute Infrastructure To Solve. We Were Taught All Of These Solutions Could Be Rendered In 3 Days Total And That Other Countries Would Cite It Would Take Up To 30-60 Years To Render Solutions That We Are Achieving Withing Days - Using What They Thought Was The Most Advanced Computer Infrastructure In Existence - All Because We Had Lied To Them And Kept Everything Secret Since We Basically Invented The Modern Computer In All It's Variation!! And They Took Pride In Teaching Us About How Wrong Foreign Science Institutes (Russia, China, India, Even Britain) Would Be In Estimating How Quickly We Could Derive Solutions - They Would Guess Decades Believe It Was CGI Or Fake And We Would Be Rendering Needed Solutions In No More Than 3 Days Despite Everything Foreign Science Facility Thought They Knew!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDqiYIxvdA

O________O

jonnyp

Stop capitalizing the first letter of every word, for fuck's sake!

I Have Edited My Prior Post For The Last Time As An Accurate Time Stamp Is Needed For These Predictions Made In 92 To Retain Any Levity!! You Should All Carefully Read The Updates I've Made If You Haven't, Let Me Know If You Want To See The Rest Of The Demonstrations As I Haven't Posted Them All!! Hope You've Enjoyed!!

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word In Your Post?

poodaddy

Gold Member
I Have Edited My Prior Post For The Last Time As An Accurate Time Stamp Is Needed For These Predictions Made In 92 To Retain Any Levity!! You Should All Carefully Read The Updates I've Made If You Haven't, Let Me Know If You Want To See The Rest Of The Demonstrations As I Haven't Posted Them All!! Hope You've Enjoyed!!
God knows I've goddamn enjoyed, this thread is grade A 21 day aged grass fed organic vintage top shelf comedy gold. Please don't stop posting, please please don't.

Again, 35 Points Was Predicted In 92 For The Bengals If They Even Made It To The Super Bowl During This Era And I Have A Time Stamped Reply Here I Will Not Be Editing So if This Goes Down As Predicted You Will All Understand What U.S. Born Citizens Have Been Grappling With For Decades - With The Rams At 27 If My Memory Is Accurate Here But All Of This Is Off Hand From My Memory I Know The Winning Team Was Predicted As Bengals At 35 Points For Certain!! If The Prediction Renders Correctly You Will All Know U.S. Born Citizens Have Been Grappling With A U.S.A. Specific Science Facility That Is Terrifyingly Accurate And Serious About Excluding People From Amazing Incomprehensible Demonstrations Moving Forward That Are Not U.S. Citizens!! It Even Remains Incomprehensible To U.S. Students Today Who Were Taught About These Feats And American Born Inventions!! Imagine Our Bewilderment When Learning We Will Be Fighting Our Own Government Orchestrated Disinformation Campaign To Spread The Word Here!! Just Terrifying!! I Will Post More Demonstrations Later On Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Again, 35 Points Was Predicted In 92 For The Bengals If They Even Made It To The Super Bowl During This Era And I Have A Time Stamped Reply Here I Will Not Be Editing So if This Goes Down As Predicted You Will All Understand What U.S. Born Citizens Have Been Grappling With For Decades - With The Rams At 27 If My Memory Is Accurate Here But All Of This Is Off Hand From My Memory I Know The Winning Team Was Predicted As Bengals At 35 Points For Certain!! If The Prediction Renders Correctly You Will All Know U.S. Born Citizens Have Been Grappling With A U.S.A. Specific Science Facility That Is Terrifyingly Accurate And Serious About Excluding People From Amazing Incomprehensible Demonstrations Moving Forward That Are Not U.S. Citizens!! It Even Remains Incomprehensible To U.S. Students Today Who Were Taught About These Feats And American Born Inventions!! Imagine Our Bewilderment When Learning We Will Be Fighting Our Own Government Orchestrated Disinformation Campaign To Spread The Word Here!! Just Terrifying!! I Will Post More Demonstrations Later On Enjoy!!
Go to the doctor. Something is wrong with your meds. If you stopped taking them without speaking to a doctor you need to get back on them. If you're having side effects that make you not want to take them you need to talk to your doctor about making changes.

Also, Those With Nothing Good To Say - Or Only Rude Nonsense To Spread, This Is What We Learned Would Happen Particularly From Foreign Science Facility And Individuals!! Needless To Say You Don't Need To Take To Many Guesses As To How I Might Handle Such Nonsense!! But You Should Know The Most Glaring Point I'm Trying To Make Here Is This!! They Taught Us That Even The Scientists They Invite Here To Witness This Science First Hand... They Will Bluntly Lie To And Say With A Straight Face Our Computer Infrastructure Reflects Their Own When It Is Exceedingly More Powerful!! And That They Will Pride Their Self In Excluding You Via Molecular Signaling If You Choose To Try And Become An American Citizen And Leave Our Shores Or Plainly Have Anything Bad To Say About Our Science Facilities Now!! Which Was A Lot To Handle Growing Up!! And They Were Teaching This Terrifyingly From The 90'S Forward!!

Last edited:

I_D

OP has been doing the capital-always thing since post #1, so that's not anything unusual. I'm guessing English is not the first-language.

His/her comprehensibility, however, has taken a sudden down-turn.
If this isn't some sort of weird troll-attempt, it honestly does look like a manic episode.

MastAndo

Gold Member
OP has been doing the capital-always thing since post #1, so that's not anything unusual. I'm guessing English is not the first-language.

His/her comprehensibility, however, has taken a sudden down-turn.
If this isn't some sort of weird troll-attempt, it honestly does look like a manic episode.
He hasn't though. Check his post history, it just sorta creeps in. Something...happened.

Ionian

He actually did as well.

Pretty impressive. This guy might know what is up after all.

Top Bottom