• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush!

Hey Girl Hello GIF by 1 Play Sports

ZoukGalaxy

[Dear new NeoGAF member, this is a premium post. You must gift this member with a Gold membership to read it]

For any inqueries regarding this matter please don't hesitate to contact us through this e-mail:
donottakethisseriously@neogaf.com
Trademarks "Gaming-Age™", "GAF™", "Neogaf™" are properties and licensed of the NeoGAF© LLC. group. Est. 1999-2023.

welcome aboard, new people.
Voting Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

Lying Season 1 GIF by Everything's Trash

Feel free to use the report button in his message to report this scammer.

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Don't do it, I'm joking.

Last edited:

Jsisto

Welcome! Great to see a new period of growth for Neogaf!
Also, I’m a bit out of the loop. Is this really an exodus from the other place over Hogwarts legacy? All I can do is shake my head if so. Their loss.

I dont post in the gaming side much, but i hope that those that post in the Off Topic side do so with an open mind, understand there are diverse opinions here, and don’t take the least charitable interpretation of what is said.

Last edited:

Crayon

They kicked me out because I dared to criticize Schreirer's modus operandi. If I don't agree with a person, should I be turned away? Go fuck yourself. Why are humans so vile, disgusting and mean, dominant creatures? I hope they fail miserably and that the few prominent figures come and write here. There's a healthy community here.

Oh no the last thing you want is the prominent figures. That was the beginning of the end.

Top Bottom