• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Kap Bambino single is out at last (after like 7 years)

Antoon

Banned
For those who do not know what Kap Bambino is, it is a boy n girl band from France who srarted the trend of the electro-clash/chiptune/electro punk in the early 2000's. They inspired bands like Crystal Castles, Grimes, You Love her Cuz Shes Dead, Atari Teenage Riots and many more. KP is heavy on the experimental side of music making (its hard to call it music for many traditional listeners, so an acquired taste is needed).

p01bqy84.jpg

They are quite underground outside Europe, but they hold a special place in the experimental music industry. Their lvie performances are quite something too if youve been to one. I dont do drugs, but this band is popular among the Acid/LSD community.

Their last album was in 2012 (their best one imo). It came out around the witch house era, so theres a lot of the influential sounds there.

NEW SINGLE

Heres some of the songs from the older album

So has anyone here heard of this band? Share some similar bands too, I love this weird stuff.

Last edited:
Never heard of them before, but I’m a fan of crystal castles. Just listening to devotion album at the moment and it’s pretty good so far. Good shout. :messenger_ok:

Top Bottom