• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ignore Feature

Kev Kev

Never ignored anyone it's not my style, but im happy the feature is there for people that want it.
you can say that again :messenger_grinning:
TZ2ekxx.png

tZfTk4B.png

nhxyy5J.png

iconmaster

Banned
I`m a fan , I have 5 pages of ignored threads so far.

Pfft. I have seven.

I much much prefer ignoring a dumb thread to ignoring the member who made it (though I've ignored a few of those too -- usually the ones who go on to get themselves banned).

I'm all about that bubble life.

y5riJ04.jpg

I have a question. I have ignored one thread but If I click on my account there's no ignored thread. How do I find out which thread is ignored??

Razvedka

Banned
This is good. I banned myself from the politics section which means now I don't see the whole section on my main page

Now Palliasso Palliasso lets make that posting a picture directly without uploading to a different website happen please 🤘🏼
That would cost them in AWS S3 storage fees. And bandwidth.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I want to be able to see who has me on ignore....
Scary fox hole to go down but if there was an @all tag in the boards...you'd know. Then again, that's like the infinity glove and would not be handled well. A simple O/T thread would alert everyone's inbox at once.

NinjaBoiX

Cool, extra features is always nice!

I honestly never realised I couldn’t before, but the more you know and all that, ✌🏼

i wish threads could be ignored without having to go into them.

edit: something like this

kD9mTR6.jpg

or

SMzcfMY.jpg

Can you share a screenshot? I don't see that option.

22•22 22•22

I think I figured out why. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this or any page, and in the lower left hand corner you'll see the change theme option. It seems that only the classic themes have the option to ignore a thread before opening it. Thankfully there's a modern and classic theme for both light and dark modes.

Last edited:

Lasha

22•22 22•22

I think I figured out why. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this or any page, and in the lower left hand corner you'll see the change theme option. It seems that only the classic themes have the option to ignore a thread before opening it. Thankfully there's a modern and classic theme for both light and dark modes.

Fuck thanks. I love you. Is there any way to incorporate the ignore button into the GAF themes?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Lol I'm confused. 22•22 22•22 Thank you anyway. Maybe I needed that response in my life at the moment.

Last edited:
Lol I'm confused. 22•22 22•22 Thank you anyway. Maybe I needed that response in my life at the moment.

I included you in my reply because you reacted to my post, so I thought the explanation might interest you, especially if you were using a modern theme and couldn't see the ignore option.

Although now I'm finding it all kind of ironic, given the text of your tag. 😆
Seriously though, happy to include you if it was of any help.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I included you in my reply because you reacted to my post, so I thought the explanation might interest you, especially if you were using a modern theme and couldn't see the ignore option.

Although now I'm finding it all kind of ironic, given the text of your tag. 😆
Seriously though, happy to include you if it was of any help.

Ahh I see Well in any case I've gotten some advice I didn't knew I wanted and that you are a fine lad <3

Top Bottom