• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo Infinite PC 32:9 super ultrawide screenshots

Mister Wolf

Brutes still look like trash.

This is an Xbox One game, people still expecting amazing graphics are in for a dissapointment.

Hopefully, the gameplay is good.

They can reach and surpass those trailers if they make a Halo exclusive for the Series X.

This is just an Xbox One game souped up for Series X/PC.

Who ever insisted on this being an Xbox One game when it first started development really shit the bed. I'm sure they knew years in advance they had a new system planned.

Everytime I look at it It kind of gave me a feeling of a remaster of a old game . Hard to describe , it doesnt look "that bad" but doesnt give me a feel of modern game .
Exactly. Why the fuck are they showing an empty world? It was fine for OG Halo, but 20 years later you are still doing the same? That's why it won't matter what resolution you use, the game will look so outdated right from the start.

This had to have huge worlds with amazing surroundings, with something moving everywhere. Instead it looks exactly the same as original Xbox. A huge flat world with nothing to see.

Bar81

I'm not sure what the point is of complaining it doesn't look next gen - we knew that last year and I'm really confused as to why anyone thought a year of additional development was going to change that. Continuing to hammer this point is getting trollish.

So when do we actually see this again in motion - E3?

I'm not sure what the point is of complaining it doesn't look next gen - we knew that last year and I'm really confused as to why anyone thought a year of additional development was going to change that. Continuing to hammer this point is getting trollish.

So when do we actually see this again in motion - E3?
So what was the point in delaying the game? They did it just for lolz?

Last edited:

Bar81

So what was the point in delaying the game? They did it just for lolz?
The point was to not have it look like unmitigated shit. It was never going to look amazing with only a year extra from the embarassing display we saw last year. It looks better in static shots so far but until we see it in motion we really don't know.

nerdface

Banned
Looking forward to this game, but at some point, isn’t more just more?

Like we still need *some* verticality, yeah?

The point was to not have it look like unmitigated shit. It was never going to look amazing with only a year extra from the embarassing display we saw last year. It looks better in static shots so far but until we see it in motion we really don't know.
A whole year dedicated to graphics is not enough?

You're clueless. Time is not the problem, they aren't just updated graphics, they're rewriting the story and trying to fix the whole game. Graphics were never going to look good because this is an xbox one game with higher res.

Bar81

A whole year dedicated to graphics is not enough?

You're clueless. Time is not the problem, they aren't just updated graphics, they're rewriting the story and trying to fix the whole game. Graphics were never going to look good because this is an xbox one game with higher res.
If you say so...

Shambala

Latest screenshot of Craig on the back of the box leaked
jw03ZM9.jpg

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Yeah doen't look too hot but haters are probably gonna exaggerate, it won't be the best looking game around ofcourse due to it being crossgen and also I expect some good amount of action, physics, etc going on at those stages.
Yeah being cross-gen will be a limitation for sure. However, I think it's reasonable to expect Halo Infinite to look at least as good as Spider-Man Miles Morales, which was a cross-gen game that released a year before Halo Infinite and was developed within 18 months for the PS5 launch

Either way, Xbox Series X really needs a graphical showcase, something like Miles Morales, Horizon, Demon's Souls, and Ratchet & Clank. Before the initial reveal (and when we only had the in-engine trailer), Halo Infinite was supposed to be that game.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Exactly. Why the fuck are they showing an empty world? It was fine for OG Halo, but 20 years later you are still doing the same? That's why it won't matter what resolution you use, the game will look so outdated right from the start.

This had to have huge worlds with amazing surroundings, with something moving everywhere. Instead it looks exactly the same as original Xbox. A huge flat world with nothing to see.
If they want to show a desolate world without NPCs, for example, at least get the trees moving. Have lots of particle effects in the background so the world feels alive. I think Ghost of Tsushima (and also The Witcher 3) did this very well.

If you are riding in Tsushima alone, the world still feels alive. You'll see animals; you will see the trees moving, winds throwing the leaves everywhere. It feels alive. I'm sure they can do something like that in Halo Infinite as well. It seems more like a creative decision, which doesn't make sense to me.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Y'all care way too much about pure graphics for my taste. Halo is a game where you've got vehciles, including flying ones, and relatively large landscapes and battles.

Gimme dat over putting some flashy shit on screen.
Why not both? It is a flagship title by one of the world's largest, most profitable companies ever. The game has been in development for 6+ years. Why not both.

Saaleh

Banned
All of the mentioned games look really nice, their technical level and artstyle perfectly match together, which cannot be said about Halo, there's just something wrong with how the game looks, like they want to have super clean, razor sharp image, but no actual details that would justify such picture quality pursuit.
Craig is in-charge of the environment.

They really need to make a compelling story and focus on telling the story in their next trailer, to dodge what was hyped by MS's PR all these years as AAAA next gen halo game [Run by the superior console, SeriesX, the beast eater] when in reality it is a game pass quality game from the start. Infinite = GamePass. That was their vision for all their next games and so craig was born.

Last edited:
If they want to show a desolate world without NPCs, for example, at least get the trees moving. Have lots of particle effects in the background so the world feels alive. I think Ghost of Tsushima (and also The Witcher 3) did this very well.

If you are riding in Tsushima alone, the world still feels alive. You'll see animals; you will see the trees moving, winds throwing the leaves everywhere. It feels alive. I'm sure they can do something like that in Halo Infinite as well. It seems more like a creative decision, which doesn't make sense to me.
And that's why even almost a year later this game looks like crap. They actually thought their issue was just assets, it wasn't. It's the whole fucking project,.it seems they just wanted to remake halo 1 and call it a day.

That's why it had to be scrapped and let other studio take care of it like Nintendo did with Metroid Prime 4., but Phill doesn't have the balls to do that and even if he had he seems to be completely oblivious. In fact I believe he doesn't even like games.

Last edited:

I started playing the witcher 3 last week. At first when you're doing the training the graphics look really bad, but then you go out to the real map and damn, the landscape looks amazing, the world looks so good that you don't even care about anything else.

This is I believe the first game that I've played were devs focused more in the world than on the characters.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I started playing the witcher 3 last week. At first when you're doing the training the graphics look really bad, but then you go out to the real map and damn, the landscape looks amazing, the world looks so good that you don't even care about anything else.

This is I believe the first game that I've played were devs focused more in the world than on the characters.
It was. Also it came like 5 years ago, which makes it more impressive. Personally, in terms of being alive, I liked Tsushima's world even more than TW3's. It was just gorgeous to ride in that game, and it never felt like you were alone, because the world was always with you.

Here's why the look of this game to me is super refreshing. The game is being designed around not maximizing graphics quality, but making sure that the actual gameplay and tactical sandbox shooter experience is as fun and as incredible as possible. Too many times because a studio might feel so trapped by gamer expectations for "next-gen" graphics, what often ends up suffering is the quality of the gameplay experience.

When it's time to tell the more non-interactive story in Halo Infinite via it's brand of cutscene, THAT'S the time to pour it on and make those scenes look as incredible as possible. That's when I expect certain character models to be more detailed than the gameplay norm. But when it's officially "go time" the game needs to look like whatever it needs to look like to best service the mission at hand. This is what I love about Halo. It's a game that isn't so overly concerned with being realistic that it forgets it's a game. This is what games like metal gear back in the day did so fucking well. When it was time to tell the story in a cutscene or whatever they were cinematic and as good looking as they could make it. When it was game time you saw snake in a fucking cardboard box all for the sake of the gameplay experience.

People think these screenshots are evidence of 343 not getting it? Wrong. These shots show me just how much they do fucking get it and it's going so far over people's heads that it's almost fun to watch. Every single gameplay/in-game type screenshot in the OP, which is precisely what these are, not cutscenes or bullshots, look fucking impressive when viewed the way they're supposed to be and will be. When you do a max zoom into specific details, surprise! You end up finding some things that don't look so hot! People are busy thinking Halo 5 looks better? Hell no, not even close when we're talking this type of larger, more open level design. It's amazing to me how much people can't see just how much this smashes anything that was in Halo 5. Don't let the impressive looking moments of Halo 5 with far smaller tactical sandbox and explorable space give you the wrong impression. Halo 5 has nothing on this game visually during actual gameplay. It will only become more and more clear as we draw closer to release.

Yes, the below shot is what brutes and enemies MUST look like to service this vision of what 343 has for this more open and freer sandbox combat simulation. They can't look like what they might in Halo Wars 2 cutscenes and still satisfy this vision. A single click on each of these pictures is a more proper representation of how they will look on the screens you will play them on. If you click a second time, you get an overly zoomed representation of the scene, which doesn't do the game any favors. Nobody will be playing the game that way I can assure you all.

haloinfinite_campaign_pc_fov78_32x9_wm-3fbf0e1071f741ab96c5d180b81c6730.png

It's like people forgot what was said.

Infinite’s world is incredibly large, and its vast combat zones connect seamlessly to each other. Its vistas are filled with adventures that entice you to stray from the golden path story missions. From a distance, it might appear that we’re building an open world game, but that’s not really the case. We’re making a Halo game; a sandbox shooter where our goal is to make you feel like the most powerful actor in a rich, emergent, sci-fi combat simulation.

For example, if you zoom into some of this month’s screenshots, you’ll catch glimpses of the wildlife that inhabits the ring. Halo Infinite’s campaign doesn’t have a crafting system, however, and you won’t spend time hunting and skinning animals to make better gear for Master Chief. Spartans wear Mjolnir assault armor. They don’t need leather boots.

What you will spend time doing is plummeting from a rocky overlook into the heart of an enemy patrol, eliminating their leader with a well-stuck Plasma grenade, using your Grappleshot to pull his power weapon off the ground and into your hands, and then empty its magazine into the rest of the patrol, scattering the nearby wildlife back into their burrows.

Which is to say, we’ve designed Halo Infinite so that you’re freer than you’ve ever been to do what Spartan super-soldiers do best: survey a battlespace, plan your attack, engage the enemy, deal with whatever surprises the sandbox throws your way, and then rearm for the next battle.

What’s different this time is that you have more freedom than ever before to choose your path through the world. Follow a hidden cave system into a well-guarded fortress, wind your Warthog through a fog-filled mountain pass, capture a Banshee and fly to a floating ring fragment across a gap of stars. A strong narrative remains at the heart of the Master Chief’s adventure, and your journey between story missions is entirely up to you.

So then, what kind of game is Halo Infinite? It’s the most open and adventure-filled Halo game ever. It’s the Halo game we could only dream about making 20 years ago. And we can’t wait for you to explore it.

Do people want that game or not? Because I can assure you with the utmost confidence that if you get this for graphics, the only place you're touching the kind of battle that you see in the background of this shot is through more cleverly limited smoke and mirrors stuff that's a lot less free. Don't bring up Far Cry because Far Cry sure as shit doesn't play like a Halo campaign or feels the way Halo does in combat.

cjqfrvig3nj41.jpg

If you want more than just cleverly scripted Call of Duty like scenes that trick you into feeling like you're involved in and have full tactical control over something like what's going on in the background of the above picture, then you're probably going to want a game that gives you the kind of freedom in the below sandbox with that awesome Halo gameplay. Ultra realistic graphics are badass and all that shit, don't get me wrong, but as beautiful as Gears 5 Hivebusters looks, it doesn't give you THIS. You're not getting the possibilities that are screaming from the mountain tops of these shots. You guys know we can go up there right? Halo games often drop you to the heart of the battle or to that important destination, and then you just work your way further into it.

haloinfinite_campaign_pc_ring_21x9-9bc8168f0b9b49d28aa515e31bc93d91.png

haloinfinite_campaign_pc_spire_32x9_wm-4926c5c11eea444daab70d0bd1dbd0e7.png

Besides very limited/rare instances you don't often have many choices in the HOW where it concerns approaching a big moment or situation, or an interesting landmark. You don't just happen upon interesting spaces in Halo games. They literally drop you into the heat of them or they put you on the exact path to them, and then you follow the narrow, linear path to get to it. No, I'm not talking about finding a skull or a damn terminal. I mean like what 343 has described like hearing a strange humming noise somewhere and going off the golden path to find out what the fuck that is before heading to the main story mission. Or seeing a set of sentinels just gathered in an area and choosing to follow them to see where they lead you. In all prior Halo titles you had little choice in that matter. For once we are going to be in a Halo world where there are things worth exploring for, worth finding that not just enhance our appreciation or experience with the world the team built, but also give us unique tactical advantages like finding hidden cave systems that lead you into well guarded fortresses.

hi_banished_tower_concept_4k-845511f172ba4ca4af3144414b273f51.png

hi_campaign_sniper_4k-e327d439d8714ed481c5de4b1b7fcc81.png

You guys really think 343 doesn't know what they're doing or doesn't get what this Halo game needs to be? You guys are ONLY focusing on graphics and ignoring the big picture while simultaneously missing that this game is the most unbelievable looking Halo game ever made while giving the player more freedom and tactical options akin to the best missions in Halo history, such as Truth and Reconciliation in Halo CE.

343 COULD have toned down this ambition and simply made the levels less open, make it a more traditional Halo game, make another Halo 2, another Halo 3, another Halo 4 & 5 and just go crazy with the graphics and significantly up their poly counts on the brutes just to satisfy folks who want to see them look like the more badass picture I posted. 343 is choosing to make a better game. If that's mismanagement, I thank my lucky stars that none of the people in this thread are responsible for managing one of my most anticipated videogames by far.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Here's why the look of this game to me is super refreshing. The game is being designed around not maximizing graphics quality, but making sure that the actual gameplay and tactical sandbox shooter experience is as fun and as incredible as possible. Too many times because a studio might feel so trapped by gamer expectations for "next-gen" graphics, what often ends up suffering is the quality of the gameplay experience.

When it's time to tell the more non-interactive story in Halo Infinite via it's brand of cutscene, THAT'S the time to pour it on and make those scenes look as incredible as possible. That's when I expect certain character models to be more detailed than the gameplay norm. But when it's officially "go time" the game needs to look like whatever it needs to look like to best service the mission at hand. This is what I love about Halo. It's a game that isn't so overly concerned with being realistic that it forgets it's a game. This is what games like metal gear back in the day did so fucking well. When it was time to tell the story in a cutscene or whatever they were cinematic and as good looking as they could make it. When it was game time you saw snake in a fucking cardboard box all for the sake of the gameplay experience.

People think these screenshots are evidence of 343 not getting it? Wrong. These shots show me just how much they do fucking get it and it's going so far over people's heads that it's almost fun to watch. Every single gameplay/in-game type screenshot in the OP, which is precisely what these are, not cutscenes or bullshots, look fucking impressive when viewed the way they're supposed to be and will be. When you do a max zoom into specific details, surprise! You end up finding some things that don't look so hot! People are busy thinking Halo 5 looks better? Hell no, not even close when we're talking this type of larger, more open level design. It's amazing to me how much people can't see just how much this smashes anything that was in Halo 5. Don't let the impressive looking moments of Halo 5 with far smaller tactical sandbox and explorable space give you the wrong impression. Halo 5 has nothing on this game visually during actual gameplay. It will only become more and more clear as we draw closer to release.

Yes, the below shot is what brutes and enemies MUST look like to service this vision of what 343 has for this more open and freer sandbox combat simulation. They can't look like what they might in Halo Wars 2 cutscenes and still satisfy this vision. A single click on each of these pictures is a more proper representation of how they will look on the screens you will play them on. If you click a second time, you get an overly zoomed representation of the scene, which doesn't do the game any favors. Nobody will be playing the game that way I can assure you all.

haloinfinite_campaign_pc_fov78_32x9_wm-3fbf0e1071f741ab96c5d180b81c6730.png

It's like people forgot what was said.

Do people want that game or not? Because I can assure you with the utmost confidence that if you get this for graphics, the only place you're touching the kind of battle that you see in the background of this shot is through more cleverly limited smoke and mirrors stuff that's a lot less free. Don't bring up Far Cry because Far Cry sure as shit doesn't play like a Halo campaign or feels the way Halo does in combat.

cjqfrvig3nj41.jpg

If you want more than just cleverly scripted Call of Duty like scenes that trick you into feeling like you're involved in and have full tactical control over something like what's going on in the background of the above picture, then you're probably going to want a game that gives you the kind of freedom in the below sandbox with that awesome Halo gameplay. Ultra realistic graphics are badass and all that shit, don't get me wrong, but as beautiful as Gears 5 Hivebusters looks, it doesn't give you THIS. You're not getting the possibilities that are screaming from the mountain tops of these shots. You guys know we can go up there right? Halo games often drop you to the heart of the battle or to that important destination, and then you just work your way further into it.

haloinfinite_campaign_pc_ring_21x9-9bc8168f0b9b49d28aa515e31bc93d91.png

haloinfinite_campaign_pc_spire_32x9_wm-4926c5c11eea444daab70d0bd1dbd0e7.png

Besides very limited/rare instances you don't often have many choices in the HOW where it concerns approaching a big moment or situation, or an interesting landmark. You don't just happen upon interesting spaces in Halo games. They literally drop you into the heat of them or they put you on the exact path to them, and then you follow the narrow, linear path to get to it. No, I'm not talking about finding a skull or a damn terminal. I mean like what 343 has described like hearing a strange humming noise somewhere and going off the golden path to find out what the fuck that is before heading to the main story mission. Or seeing a set of sentinels just gathered in an area and choosing to follow them to see where they lead you. In all prior Halo titles you had little choice in that matter. For once we are going to be in a Halo world where there are things worth exploring for, worth finding that not just enhance our appreciation or experience with the world the team built, but also give us unique tactical advantages like finding hidden cave systems that lead you into well guarded fortresses.

hi_banished_tower_concept_4k-845511f172ba4ca4af3144414b273f51.png

hi_campaign_sniper_4k-e327d439d8714ed481c5de4b1b7fcc81.png

You guys really think 343 doesn't know what they're doing or doesn't get what this Halo game needs to be? You guys are ONLY focusing on graphics and ignoring the big picture while simultaneously missing that this game is the most unbelievable looking Halo game ever made while giving the player more freedom and tactical options akin to the best missions in Halo history, such as Truth and Reconciliation in Halo CE.

343 COULD have toned down this ambition and simply made the levels less open, make it a more traditional Halo game, make another Halo 2, another Halo 3, another Halo 4 & 5 and just go crazy with the graphics and significantly up their poly counts on the brutes just to satisfy folks who want to see them look like the more badass picture I posted. 343 is choosing to make a better game. If that's mismanagement, I thank my lucky stars that none of the people in this thread are responsible for managing one of my most anticipated videogames by far.

I get you are excited and I hope you are right, but you are writing what looks like fan fiction there. This is how you imagine it could be and are building a fairly compelling tale. No questions about it, it sounds great, but it is right now fan fiction until we get deeper hands-on at least.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Xcloud is Xbox one only for the foreseeable future. You need a new halo there for hope of any traction.
… people are perhaps finally starting to see how games do get regularly designed from base specs and then “prettied up” rather than the other way around (unless you are called Cyber Punk 2077 and we have seen how it went there…). Base specs do hold the other platforms back.

Last edited:
You interpreted my post wrong, so I'll fully explain it out to you like a villain from an anime explaining his powers.
tenor.gif

I was joking with the intent of my first post, because the developers allegedly held the game back due to previous complaints about graphics. So my post was referring to the fact that if people keep complaining about the graphics, they'll keep pushing it back, and thus the game will never come out.
I stand corrected Sir.

They should scrap this game. It looks meh.

They thought it was about graphics textures, it was about general design. You can give me the same game at 8k and I couldn't give a fuck. The game looked like halo 1 with better res.
Let me ask you a few questions, is it just the art direction of the game you dislike? And do you feel it's fair to judge the graphics off the early demo last year and these work in progress screenshots? One last one, if the game turns out to be very good 90+ Metacritic would you still ignore it because of the graphics?

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Let me ask you a few questions, is it just the art direction of the game you dislike? And do you feel it's fair to judge the graphics off the early demo last year and these work in progress screenshots? One last one, if the game turns out to be very good 90+ Metacritic would you still ignore it because of the graphics?
If the game is good, it is good. Nothing in this game looks obscenely bad enough to overlook a game that plays great if it plays great :).

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly

I wouldn’t bother with some of these comments. Let people think what they want. halo is about gameplay. Yes, halo 5 suffered in the story department but I can’t think of one halo I haven’t absolutely adored playing legendary co op with my friends. people Have their own tastes and to some people this is not important, but I personally feel there is no touching halos combat on higher difficulties. The warden was a twat but we did it.

halo 5 multi was the best the series has had too. Looking forward to this. There’s over 10 million people that still play and love halo, that’s more than enough for it to be a huge success. No matter if some people don’t like the art style, I personally really friggin like it so all good over here haha.
I want a classic looking halo ce in high res, looks sick.

This is going to look sick maxed out on PC. I actually love how clean it is.
You see I think this is why a lot of people are complaining about the visuals (the demo last year was obviously unfinished and had a lot of issues), the clean and uncluttered look of the game goes against what most people consider good graphics. I'm really excited to see this in motion again, I'm hopeful of big improvements over last year and I think this will be a very nice looking game.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
You see I think this is why a lot of people are complaining about the visuals (the demo last year was obviously unfinished and had a lot of issues), the clean and uncluttered look of the game goes against what most people consider good graphics. I'm really excited to see this in motion again, I'm hopeful of big improvements over last year and I think this will be a very nice looking game.

I just like to embrace halos difference. It’s like every one wants it to look like everything else, but then it wouldn’t stand out as original to me. I can look at halo and say that’s halo, just like looking at half life and spotting half life. It’s the visual identity it has.

give me clean edges and bright plastic looking armour and let me shoot shit in amazing arenas with great AI.

Md Ray

Game looks so bad to me...

them trees... gawd damn. Everything looks bad. The grass.. the rocks.. the lighting... everything.

feel like we are gonna be waiting forever to get a Series X showpiece. This is decidedly last gen looking.
Isn't this an Xbox One game inherently?

They should scrap this game. It looks meh.

They thought it was about graphics textures, it was about general design. You can give me the same game at 8k and I couldn't give a fuck. The game looked like halo 1 with better res.
But I like Halo 1, it was the good one. Can you let them release this for me, and then maybe they can do something else.

I honestly wouldnt make another Halo game if this doesn't go down well, it's poison.

I really think the community doesnt know what Halo is, and Halo mighy actually be "whatever Bungie USED to do" (but not what they do now).

Example: brutes were always goofy bullshit. I don't like them, they are not very Halo to me....so that is like every Halo game ever made.

Last edited:

FireFly

… people are perhaps finally starting to see how games do get regularly designed from base specs and then “prettied up” rather than the other way around (unless you are called Cyber Punk 2077 and we have seen how it went there…). Base specs do hold the other platforms back.
Interesting to think what the "base specs" being targeted for Cyberpunk are, since there is a 6x performance differential between something like a 780 and a 3080, yet the 3080 can barely run at 60 FPS at 1080p with everything maxed.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Interesting to think what the "base specs" being targeted for Cyberpunk are, since there is a 6x performance differential between something like a 780 and a 3080, yet the 3080 can barely run at 60 FPS at 1080p with everything maxed.
I do not think CP issues are only related to that, but clearly it was not designed around say the base console specs (Xbox One and PS4) which was my point.

Menzies

Banned
Xbox fans should demand more from Phil. It's not wrong to criticize. It's for Xbox to be better. But what happens is that you're always giving him a pass.
I think there's a difference between "giving him a pass" and being pragmatic about expectations.

You could definitely argue about the decision to make it cross-gen or to target mid-tier PC's to maximize their audience.

However, the scope has been set. It's a multi-player game coming to 3 platforms simultaneously, with big battles and vehicles, targeting 120fps. It's hard to make that as pretty as a single player game with a max of 5 enemies on the screen at once or whatever expectation people drew up in their minds.

MonarchJT

Banned
With this graphics? I don't think so.
100%
it's halo...is releasing on xbox one / series / pc ...there's no chance that will sell less than other next gen games...
and I also think the graphics complaints are more of a meme at this point
game will have a mc of 88/90 just based on the reveal gameplay

Last edited:
looking good but i'm gonna hold off at launch.

it's great they've took the extra time to work on it but i keep thinking if they were happy with what we saw in the gameplay trailer then do they really know what they are doing? to be fair everything they've said/shown since they delay sounds and looks good but yeah i'll just wait for reviews and real gameplay.

Riky

$MSFT
No news on a BR mode yet? I'm really hoping that happens as it would just be a perfect alternative to Warzone.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Y'all care way too much about pure graphics for my taste. Halo is a game where you've got vehciles, including flying ones, and relatively large landscapes and battles.

Gimme dat over putting some flashy shit on screen.
You can have both, hell you should be demanding both, Halo should be taking part in a massive open plain with vehicles and huge space battles happening overhead with capital ships crashing into distant mountain ranges, they should've showed something completely epic and they fucking squandered it and ended up with Craig

I think these ultrawide screens look amazing. And it looks to be jam-packed with features. Some of you guys will never be happy.

Don’t forget that some of these guys are just Sony Fanbois slagging on the competition because of the great console war in their mind.

Game looks great, excited to see what E3 brings. Hopefully a f****** release date that’s sooner rather than later…

Top Bottom