• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New exclusive AAA open world Xbox game - Possibly Asobo Studios

"
As pointed out by Twitter user Klobrille, the LinkedIn profile for Xbox narrative director, Dave Mongan, teased the upcoming project.

As narrative director of Xbox Game Studios Publishing, Mongan oversees “all narrative-related elements for multiple XBOX first-party franchises” and is currently working on “an exciting AAA open-world title yet to be announced”. Previous work from Mongan includes Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020."

A French interview recently with Asobo said that Asobo was working on a new unannounced game for Microsoft.

It wouldn't be a hard task to link the two together.

A plagues Tale already has a publisher, so it won't be that.

But if it is a new Asobo game, it could be a really good get.

DonJorginho

Banned
Very interested in this, while A Plague Tale wasn't as good to me as it was to others there is no doubt that this team has great potential.

Kimahri

Banned
i remember they did FUEL in past. I liked the game but it was a massive failure.

I loved it, and I usually don't like racing games much. It's available in BC but it looks horrible on a big screen since the resolution is really poor. I'm sure it'd be pretty nice if it got upressed.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Probably an unannounced first party title(InXile?). Asobo working on another Microsoft project was a mistranslation of the french interview(behind a paywall) of by MadInfinite.

So this probably has nothing to with Asobo as they will also work on a Plague's Tale sequel. But it may something to do with this

Last edited:
Top Bottom