• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Callisto Protocol trailer 'The Truth of Black Iron'

Draugoth

Gold Member

It appears that Karen Fukuhara (The Boys) is in The Callisto Protocol

Fd1pohsXoAAU9my

Last edited:
I don't need to see any more of the game since I'm copping day one, but love the consistent amount of content they put out in the lead up to this game. Don't get delayed please.
Seriously? The actual gameplay we saw was not setting the world alight. Their trailers have been good though but I'd like to see some extended gameplay.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Called it in the other thread, cant hide that cute face from me!

Black_Stride Black_Stride
Karen Fukuhara is in this?!?!?

Lemme guess, its a prequel demo in which we play/watch her character.
FdwmQOGXoAAwfQ3

ebd3601e048477ed03c4fffd214630160c2dfe67.gif

And now to enter a full media blackout until release.
I think ive seen enough of this game for my penis to be as erect as it can get.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Called it in the other thread, cant hide that cute face from me!

Black_Stride Black_Stride
Karen Fukuhara is in this?!?!?

Lemme guess, its a prequel demo in which we play/watch her character.
FdwmQOGXoAAwfQ3

ebd3601e048477ed03c4fffd214630160c2dfe67.gif

And now to enter a full media blackout until release.
I think ive seen enough of this game for my penis to be as erect as it can get.
Oh shit, is that the cute ass Karen Fukuhara?
MV5BMzY2YTIzZTUtMGVmMS00OWYzLTk1NjctNGJkOWY4YzQ3YjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Flex Schwarzenegger GIF

Last edited:

MikeM

In. Gonna wait for the DF video for obvious reasons for which box to get it on. No comments on Dualsense yet.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Hahahah you are killing me here.
It looks so ugly and blurry. Creature designs aren't scary either. I regret pre-ordering, I will probably return it within the first 2 weeks. If they don't delay it, it will be a disaster. My metacritic score prediction is between 65-72.
Since when did graphics dictate Metacritic score?

It looks ugly and blurry?
Creature designs arent scary?
590oj1.png

Try harder next time.

The skin shader is incredible, looks really believable. Shame the facial animations can’t match it.

Also seems to be pretty different from Dead Space, because in Dead Space someone wrote “Cut off their limbs” in blood on the wall and in Callisto Protocol someone wrote “Shoot at the tentacles” in blood on the wall.
Big changes!

MiguelItUp

So happy to be getting this at the end of the year. I really hope it's better than we could've imagined and a solid new IP is born. :messenger_clapping:

DeaDPo0L84

Same.

Getting both games day one, but if I had to choose, it would be Callisto easily.
Ditto. I'm really looking forward to GoW but it's kinda a known quantity. Plus I love survival horror games and it feels like they're far and few between.

MiguelItUp

I'm more excited to play this than GoW:R
Same.

Getting both games day one, but if I had to choose, it would be Callisto easily.
Ditto. I'm still interested in GOW:R for sure, but this just looks and feels more like something we haven't seen or experienced in a longer while. I loved Dead Space a LOT, so I guess that feeling shouldn't be too surprising at all.

Top Bottom