• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bravia VRR Update Rolling Out (PS5 Soon?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
its just got to be, great news that the TVs support it now.

looking forward to it massively. Can play Elden ring ps5 version as the definitive version over the PS4 pro one.

NewYork214

Yup. Posted this in the ps5 vrr thread. But the x90h got an vrr enhancement patch few days ago.

Would vrr be automatic for all games. Or does it need to be put in by developers to work?

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Did we need a new thread for this? Theres a whole thread dedicated to people sayign they have the update on their Sony TV but no news on PS5 VRR….

ethomaz

Banned
I believe that happened some days ago like a week or two ago… I don’t know.

Region differences?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

Saucy Papi

My X90J just got the VRR update, it's updating right now.

The patch notes says this adds VRR for all models EXCEPT the X80J, X80CJ, and the X70J.

So all but the lowest end Sony Bravia TVs will now support VRR. The PS5 Update might be very soon.
I would love for PS5 to get it since I'm currently holding off on a few titles due to the lack of it.

MikeM

Yup. Posted this in the ps5 vrr thread. But the x90h got an vrr enhancement patch few days ago.

Would vrr be automatic for all games. Or does it need to be put in by developers to work?
Have you tested the VRR with anything yet? I have the same TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom